You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum >

Funny Hunting Stories....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2017, 05:14 AM   #81
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1000 Times on 595 Posts
Likes Given: 1731

So there was this doe that got hit by a car and was nursed back to health and released into the woods. She walked right into the yard and hung around likely for the water. We had 4 dogs and a goat. I was surprised the dogs ignored her for the most part. She was attractive to the bucks in the area.
File Type: jpg Bambi 001-1.jpg (63.9 KB, 9 views)
Dallas53 Likes This 
Old 03-25-2017, 05:26 PM   #82
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1000 Times on 595 Posts
Likes Given: 1731

The next year she gave birth to two fawns. They disappeared. Probably coyotes got them.

Old 03-25-2017, 05:45 PM   #83

Liked 8123 Times on 4446 Posts
Likes Given: 13835

years ago, my wife worried me to death to take her deer hunting with me. so i finally relented, and we got her a rifle and all the gear she would need. taught her to shoot pretty good and so every thing was in place for the next deer season when it rolled around.

so the opening day of deer season, we get up early and made the drive to the deer lease and i get her set up in her stand, and told her i would come and check on her if i heard her make a shot and help her with her deer if she got one. so ventured a little farthe and made my way to my stand. well a couple of hours go by and i hear a shot in the direction of her stand. so i get down and made my way to see what she got.

well when i happened upon the scene of where she was, she was in heated argument with some cowboy.

the wife: "It's my deer and i'm the one who shot it, and you're not taking it!"

the cowboy: "Okay lady. I'm not going to argue with you anymore about it. It's your deer, but can i at least have my saddle?"

this is why you don't take your wife deer hunting!

(not a true story!)
People Like This