fun animals to hunt - Page 11
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum >

fun animals to hunt

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2011, 04:56 PM   #101
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster View Post
Maby he cant figure out how to hunt 4 legged critters, or he is active peta. But to say people is just stupid I was in the service an had a job to do but it comes with great cost both mental an physical a comment like that is just dumb period. If u can take a human life an enjoy it u are a sad human yerself
Sir, you are a sad human and obviously a hunter! sorry you misconstrued my original reply but I am not a Hunter, Animal or Human and what I said was basically tongue in cheek and was meant to be directed at all you Hunters out there, especially the ones who Hunt for only Sport to hang something on a wall!
So don't get your shorts in a bunch because when the S.H.T.F, you will want me standing next to you or in the your Foxhole! Loosen up a bit, life is much to short,take this advice from an old ex Veteran!

Old 12-15-2011, 05:05 PM   #102

Liked 6 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Maybe but its doubtful

God didnt make all men equal colonel sam colt did
I know some men, In Texas, that have figured out a way to make a living off of hogs. They hunt them for a fee, they trap them for free, and then they sell the trapped pigs at game auctions. Too bad I don't live in Texas!

Old 12-15-2011, 05:15 PM   #103

Liked 57 Times on 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by peters923

I know some men, In Texas, that have figured out a way to make a living off of hogs. They hunt them for a fee, they trap them for free, and then they sell the trapped pigs at game auctions. Too bad I don't live in Texas!
How much money do they charge? Are we talkin big bucks?

Old 12-15-2011, 05:21 PM   #104

Liked 9213 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK2344
Sir, you are a sad human and obviously a hunter! sorry you misconstrued my original reply but I am not a Hunter, Animal or Human and what I said was basically tongue in cheek and was meant to be directed at all you Hunters out there, especially the ones who Hunt for only Sport to hang something on a wall!
So don't get your shorts in a bunch because when the S.H.T.F, you will want me standing next to you or in the your Foxhole! Loosen up a bit, life is much to short,take this advice from an old ex Veteran!
Just what the hell is an ex veteran? Homey, I think your full of crap.

Old 12-15-2011, 05:25 PM   #105

Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Quote:
Well the comment was stupid as hell as is the old ex vet part im a vet proud as hell vet never an ex vet my loss of limb keeps me a full time vet

Old 12-15-2011, 05:27 PM   #106

Quote:
All of us hunters huh ,ok go play with yer lil friends at peta an leave hunters out of yer dumb remarks

Old 12-15-2011, 05:29 PM   #107

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster

Well the comment was stupid as hell as is the old ex vet part im a vet proud as hell vet never an ex vet my loss of limb keeps me a full time vet
Oooh rah and thank you mulie. Unless you re-enlist there is no such thing as an ex vet. Even then your still a vet

Old 12-15-2011, 05:30 PM   #108

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Default Are you Joking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911beast View Post
what animals are really fun to hunt
So let me try to understand this, What you are saying is, Animals are Fun to Hunt, right! I always thought that Animals were hunted for Food and not Sport!
There is something very wrong with some of you people out there if you think Killing of Animals is FUN! As I said previously in this Post, I only Hunt the two legged Animals in order to rid Society of these Mutants and Thugs and I also said it was just a Fantasy which means I would not do it,Duh! If some of you took it the wrong way then I feel very sorry for you and I also feel very sorry for those of you who think Killing Animals is FUN! God Bless and have a very Merry Christmas!

Old 12-15-2011, 05:31 PM   #109

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster

All of us hunters huh ,ok go play with yer lil friends at peta an leave hunters out of yer dumb remarks
Calm down hoss. We both know that the peta people are fun to watch running from the poor little defenseless animals that us dispicable hunter types abuse so horribly. Like wild hogs or cute little deer

Old 12-15-2011, 05:32 PM   #110

Quote:
So let me try to understand this, What you are saying is, Animals are Fun to Hunt, right! I always thought that Animals were hunted for Food and not Sport!
There is something very wrong with some of you people out there if you think Killing of Animals is FUN! As I said previously in this Post, I only Hunt the two legged Animals in order to rid Society of these Mutants and Thugs and I also said it was just a Fantasy which means I would not do it,Duh! If some of you took it the wrong way then I feel very sorry for you and I also feel very sorry for those of you who think Killing Animals is FUN! God Bless and have a very Merry Christmas!
Just dont try, just dont, u dont hunt so u will never understand the value of the whole experience, yes its fun, yes its for food, yes I love hunting as well as the millions out there do, its the adventure not the killin, so try to soak that up an the leave this subject alone

Closed Thread