Does anyone hunt wearing tactical gear? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > Does anyone hunt wearing tactical gear?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2012, 08:51 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: Flatwoods and Swamps of Florida, United States of America
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Wear what you got and use what you got. When I started out I had blue jeans, flannel shirt, lace up boots, and a warm Army coat. You will enjoy being out in the woods and if you are hunting you will see far more neat stuff than if you were just taking a hike. Remember, the first one that moves looses in Deer hunting.

Old 09-02-2012, 09:56 PM   #22

Liked 2450 Times on 1436 Posts
Likes Given: 559

I thought you were a young Marine as you inicated in post #20 of this thread on 8-26-12.

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f26/what-good-all-pourpose-combat-hunting-shotgun-70863/index2.html

One short quote out of that thread:
I too am sorry for being an Ahole you are correct about me being a youngster fresh outta highschool i i am currently in the marine corp this is my second year into my 4 year active term my mos is 1371 a combat engineer

So, What are you really? A security guard, a Marine, or what? Answer carefully and honestly. I have a LOT of respect for Marines. I don't have a lot of time for imposters. And absolutely no time for liars. One chance to come clean if you are lying. I did think it odd that you did not capitalize Marine and misspelled Corps. Things I don't see Marines do after donations paid in blood, sweat and tears.

Sorry to do this here, but I'd kind of like to know a bit more about who I am answering.

Old 09-02-2012, 10:25 PM   #23

Then there is this thread of yours asking advice on a rifle for your 18th birthday.

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/wich-gun-should-i-get-my-18th-birthday-already-have-22-12-guage-but-no-rifle-70330/

Hard to do two years in the Corps from the age of 15.

I'm done answering any of your threads. If you can find your honor the Corps might be able to straighten you out, but I'm not sure they should waste the time.

Old 09-02-2012, 10:30 PM   #24

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Ibtl.

We got a chairborne ranger here?
I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

Old 09-02-2012, 10:34 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by willfully armed View Post
Ibtl.

We got a chairborne ranger here?
Yeah, how do I report this to the Mods. I've probably overstepped my bounds, but I can't tollerate someone who's never "been there", saying he's a Marine, when I've got friends wearing Purple Hearts they earned in the Corps.

Old 09-02-2012, 10:45 PM   #26
Hdq

Liked 5 Times on 2 Posts

Lol there are actually 3 of us that use my brothers account im using his account on my iphone right now my oldest brother is the security guard and he was in the army the other brother is a marine I am so far the youngest out of the 3 I was the one that asked about wich rifle I should get for my birthday so no imposters here lol my family is just kick ass like that thata why we all use this forum I want to follow in my brothers footsteps and either go army or marines I havent decided yet sorry to confuse you!! Lol my brother is the one that has this stupid idea of cutting his glock 17 grip thanks too you but we all use this forum and the 3 of us love firearms sorry to confuse you Mr nosey pants.

Old 09-02-2012, 10:51 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2919 Times on 1718 Posts

Why would 3 people share a free account ?

Old 09-02-2012, 10:55 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hdq View Post
Lol there are actually 3 of us that use my brothers account im using his account on my iphone right now my oldest brother is the security guard and he was in the army the other brother is a marine I am so far the youngest out of the 3 I was the one that asked about wich rifle I should get for my birthday so no imposters here lol my family is just kick ass like that thata why we all use this forum I want to follow in my brothers footsteps and either go army or marines I havent decided yet sorry to confuse you!! Lol my brother is the one that has this stupid idea of cutting his glock 17 grip thanks too you but we all use this forum and the 3 of us love firearms sorry to confuse you Mr nosey pants.
Tell your brothers to get their own accounts to avoid confusion. Trolling happens too often. People will often represent themselves to be things that they are not. I cannot abide a person who would say that they were Marine who was not. Tell your Marine brother to learn to capitalize Marine and learn how to spell Corps correctly. I still think I smell troll.

Nosey, yes I am. In God I trust, all others require further scrutiny.

Old 09-02-2012, 11:23 PM   #29
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8663 Times on 5168 Posts
Likes Given: 11413

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hdq View Post
Locking this thread until I figure out what the heck is going on here.

Closed Thread