Checked trail cams today
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > Checked trail cams today

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2012, 06:47 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
PrimePorkchop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Urbana,Illinois
Posts: 1,748
Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Default

Omg hurry up October 1st. Several pics of this guy, this was taken right beneath my tree stand

We'll call this the "before" picture ... After pic comin soon

image-2847268697.jpg

__________________
VICTORY IS OURS
Because of members of THIS FORUM - Bass Pro Shops have reversed their anti-2nd Amendment policies on ammunition sales in the State of Illinois
PrimePorkchop is offline  
Dillinger Likes This 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 09-23-2012, 06:51 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Posts: 24,301
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default

I don't know PPC, he appears to have night vision. He might be one of the government experiment deers with all sorts of enhancements released by the Administration to eliminate some of you gun clinging hunting types..

__________________
Dillinger is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:24 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,087
Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop View Post
Omg hurry up October 1st. Several pics of this guy, this was taken right beneath my tree stand
We'll call this the "before" picture ... After pic comin soon.


From Bambi's friend ... I hope not!
__________________
PanBaccha is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:34 PM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
PrimePorkchop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Urbana,Illinois
Posts: 1,748
Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger
I don't know PPC, he appears to have night vision. He might be one of the government experiment deers with all sorts of enhancements released by the Administration to eliminate some of you gun clinging hunting types..
Hahaha we'll they're screwed then . I only hunt with my PSE
__________________
VICTORY IS OURS
Because of members of THIS FORUM - Bass Pro Shops have reversed their anti-2nd Amendment policies on ammunition sales in the State of Illinois
PrimePorkchop is offline  
Dillinger Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:35 PM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
downsouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,009
Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default

forumrunner_20120821_052557.jpg

............
__________________

NEVER FORGET

downsouth is offline  
Dillinger Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:53 PM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
purehavoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Not where I wanna be
Posts: 4,745
Liked 1129 Times on 734 Posts
Likes Given: 2017

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop View Post
Hahaha we'll they're screwed then . I only hunt with my PSE
Pull Shoot Explode? .
Just saying
__________________
purehavoc is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:14 PM   #7
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
PrimePorkchop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Urbana,Illinois
Posts: 1,748
Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehavoc
Pull Shoot Explode? .
Just saying
Hahaha never heard that one before... Shot nothing but PSE my whole life ... Never had a problem once it's more like pull shoot excellence!!!
__________________
VICTORY IS OURS
Because of members of THIS FORUM - Bass Pro Shops have reversed their anti-2nd Amendment policies on ammunition sales in the State of Illinois
PrimePorkchop is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:41 AM   #8
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
purehavoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Not where I wanna be
Posts: 4,745
Liked 1129 Times on 734 Posts
Likes Given: 2017

Default

I used to shoot for a shop as their staff shooter and I have shot most everything out there and honestly , there arent very many companies out there that dont make a great bow anymore. I wont alot of 5 spot shoots with a Rytera which is Martins high end stuff . Im ready for hunting season , we had 13 does and one buck come across the bean field in front of us tonight . I have my work cut out this yr just trying to keep trespassers on their own property . I found 2 Climbers still on trees from last season that are on the wrong side of the fence . Land owner told me to take them down and bring them to him but Im gonna give the fellas one chance to get on the property before they lose their stands , second time They will be making new purchases

__________________
purehavoc is offline  
PrimePorkchop Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:52 AM   #9
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
PrimePorkchop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Urbana,Illinois
Posts: 1,748
Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehavoc View Post
I used to shoot for a shop as their staff shooter and I have shot most everything out there and honestly , there arent very many companies out there that dont make a great bow anymore. I wont alot of 5 spot shoots with a Rytera which is Martins high end stuff . Im ready for hunting season , we had 13 does and one buck come across the bean field in front of us tonight . I have my work cut out this yr just trying to keep trespassers on their own property . I found 2 Climbers still on trees from last season that are on the wrong side of the fence . Land owner told me to take them down and bring them to him but Im gonna give the fellas one chance to get on the property before they lose their stands , second time They will be making new purchases
I'm just hardheadedly loyal. It's like me with Nintendo. Xbox & Playstation are awesome, and have great games, but Nintendo will always be my favorite and no argument will ever convince me otherwise.

Love me some PSE Bow Madness...never shot another'n like it
__________________
VICTORY IS OURS
Because of members of THIS FORUM - Bass Pro Shops have reversed their anti-2nd Amendment policies on ammunition sales in the State of Illinois
PrimePorkchop is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:31 AM   #10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
primer1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,469
Liked 2458 Times on 1594 Posts

Default

Ppc, plan carefully. A buck like that probably won't give you a second chance. But you know that already.

Pure havoc, know anything about high country? My wife bought me one, its nice but doesn't shoot much better than the $20 one it replaced...lol probably me.

__________________

Feral cat waterboarder

primer1 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Trail Cam Surprise today! PrimePorkchop Hunting Forum 13 08-16-2012 01:06 AM
Hit the Bourbon trail today. sputnik1988 The Club House 10 07-08-2012 05:15 AM
I Got Checked by the Coast Guard Today winch Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection 55 08-17-2011 06:47 PM
Checked out the Raleigh Gun Show... supergus The Club House 1 11-25-2008 11:04 PM
Checked Wood Grip Cleaning? gottabe1911 1911 Forum 1 05-25-2007 01:45 AM