Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Hunting Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f50/)
-   -   Checked trail cams today (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f50/checked-trail-cams-today-73023/)

PrimePorkchop 09-23-2012 06:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Omg hurry up October 1st. Several pics of this guy, this was taken right beneath my tree stand

We'll call this the "before" picture ... After pic comin soon

Attachment 60278

Dillinger 09-23-2012 06:51 PM

I don't know PPC, he appears to have night vision. He might be one of the government experiment deers with all sorts of enhancements released by the Administration to eliminate some of you gun clinging hunting types.. :eek:

PanBaccha 09-23-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop (Post 951840)
Omg hurry up October 1st. Several pics of this guy, this was taken right beneath my tree stand
We'll call this the "before" picture ... After pic comin soon.

From Bambi's friend ... I hope not! :eek:

PrimePorkchop 09-23-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger
I don't know PPC, he appears to have night vision. He might be one of the government experiment deers with all sorts of enhancements released by the Administration to eliminate some of you gun clinging hunting types.. :eek:

Hahaha we'll they're screwed then :). I only hunt with my PSE

downsouth 09-23-2012 07:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 60282

purehavoc 09-23-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop (Post 951901)
Hahaha we'll they're screwed then :). I only hunt with my PSE

Pull Shoot Explode? .
Just saying :)

PrimePorkchop 09-23-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purehavoc
Pull Shoot Explode? .
Just saying :)

Hahaha never heard that one before... Shot nothing but PSE my whole life ... Never had a problem once :)it's more like pull shoot excellence!!!

purehavoc 09-24-2012 01:41 AM

I used to shoot for a shop as their staff shooter and I have shot most everything out there and honestly , there arent very many companies out there that dont make a great bow anymore. I wont alot of 5 spot shoots with a Rytera which is Martins high end stuff . Im ready for hunting season , we had 13 does and one buck come across the bean field in front of us tonight . I have my work cut out this yr just trying to keep trespassers on their own property :( . I found 2 Climbers still on trees from last season that are on the wrong side of the fence . Land owner told me to take them down and bring them to him but Im gonna give the fellas one chance to get on the property before they lose their stands , second time They will be making new purchases :)

PrimePorkchop 09-24-2012 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purehavoc (Post 952375)
I used to shoot for a shop as their staff shooter and I have shot most everything out there and honestly , there arent very many companies out there that dont make a great bow anymore. I wont alot of 5 spot shoots with a Rytera which is Martins high end stuff . Im ready for hunting season , we had 13 does and one buck come across the bean field in front of us tonight . I have my work cut out this yr just trying to keep trespassers on their own property :( . I found 2 Climbers still on trees from last season that are on the wrong side of the fence . Land owner told me to take them down and bring them to him but Im gonna give the fellas one chance to get on the property before they lose their stands , second time They will be making new purchases :)

I'm just hardheadedly loyal. It's like me with Nintendo. Xbox & Playstation are awesome, and have great games, but Nintendo will always be my favorite and no argument will ever convince me otherwise.

Love me some PSE Bow Madness...never shot another'n like it :D

primer1 09-24-2012 03:31 AM

Ppc, plan carefully. A buck like that probably won't give you a second chance. But you know that already. :)

Pure havoc, know anything about high country? My wife bought me one, its nice but doesn't shoot much better than the $20 one it replaced...lol probably me.