Browning x-bolt 270 input?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > Browning x-bolt 270 input?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2010, 06:18 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 13

Default Browning x-bolt 270 input?

Hey looking for some input on a potential purchase. im looking for a new deer rifle preferably wood stock ( i know synthetic is more durable but i prefer wood) came across a browning x-bolt in 270 that i can pick up at a steal of a deal and i do mean extremely great deal. anyone have any experience with it i know browning manufactures pretty good guns but im just getting into deer hunting.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-12-2010, 09:22 PM   #2

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I can't say enough good things about the X-bolt. Even those who don't like Brownings would jump on 1 if the price was right. The higher price is 1 of the sticking points. If I was you I'd jump on it and not look back. If you get the X-bolt you'll never feel the need to move up later. If you decide to not take it pm me with the seller's info-that's how much I like Browning rifles.

Sometimes you earthlings REALLY amaze me!

Old 07-13-2010, 12:18 AM   #3

Likes Given: 13

well the seller is only offering the special deal to me, i manage a local gun/sporting goods store and we have one that was dinged during a move to the new store location . it has about 2 small scratches on the stock near the bolt my price will be about $580.00 due to employee disc and the disc for the scratches.

Old 07-13-2010, 03:40 AM   #4

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Buy the Browning...Buy the Browning...Buy the Browning...

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."