Big buck

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > Big buck

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2011, 02:54 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Big buck

So I went hunting for the first time this morning in a couple years. (btw in Alabama gun season just opened last Saturday). While I saw nothing while covering the trails, but on the way back to the vehicle I saw this track. (for reference: I wear a size 13 boot). This big boy came out and walked down the trail about 40 yards and entered a former cut over not low laying pine thicket.

So I went back this afternoon to see if he came back out and apparently when I got there he had already came out and went back up to his bedding down location.

So I now have a personal mission to get this big buck. I have a set up that should provide success. Let's hope. And by the way. I found out not to try using this location for evening hunts.

image-681830407.jpg   image-4261290645.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here