Best cartrige for Koala Bear? - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > Best cartrige for Koala Bear?

View Poll Results: Best cartridge for Koala Bears
.22 mag 3 12.00%
Snap neck by hand 2 8.00%
Has to be a small gun; their paws are not that big 15 60.00%
.308 5 20.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 04:33 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

The NAA Black Widow, loaded with Colibri sub sonics is the weapon of choice for the MLF (Marsupial Liberation Front). Small and of questionable effectiveness to you and I, in the scaled down hands of the Kommandoala, it looks like a Dirty Harry hand cannon.

Old 06-03-2009, 05:16 PM   #12

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
The NAA Black Widow, loaded with Colibri sub sonics is the weapon of choice for the MLF (Marsupial Liberation Front). Small and of questionable effectiveness to you and I, in the scaled down hands of the Kommandoala, it looks like a Dirty Harry hand cannon.

MLF (Marsupial Liberation Front).

I hope they are on the Do Not Fly List

Old 06-03-2009, 05:38 PM   #13

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo da Plumbr View Post
MLF (Marsupial Liberation Front).

I hope they are on the Do Not Fly List
Next time you're at the zoo, just keep walking. If you look hinky at all, they'll know the game is up, and likely start blasting.

I wish to God I was a decent writer, cause I have the screenplay going on in my head right now, and this is Boxoffice gold.

Old 06-03-2009, 07:50 PM   #14

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
Next time you're at the zoo, just keep walking. If you look hinky at all, they'll know the game is up, and likely start blasting.

I wish to God I was a decent writer, cause I have the screenplay going on in my head right now, and this is Boxoffice gold.

I am SOOOOOO going to that movie on opening night.

I simply must know though - are they the evil villians, with a streak of good, or are they the mysterious agency of questionable funding that is out there making the world safer for all fur bearing creatures??

Any chance we could work in a kidnap, torture, gruesome death scene of Kayne I'm A Little Bitch West after he made such a spectacle of himself at fashion week about there not being enough fur on the outfits to suit him??

JD

Old 06-03-2009, 07:58 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
I am SOOOOOO going to that movie on opening night.

I simply must know though - are they the evil villians, with a streak of good, or are they the mysterious agency of questionable funding that is out there making the world safer for all fur bearing creatures??

Any chance we could work in a kidnap, torture, gruesome death scene of Kayne I'm A Little Bitch West after he made such a spectacle of himself at fashion week about there not being enough fur on the outfits to suit him??

JD

I was thinking the koala /ninja assisination of Michael Vic

Old 06-03-2009, 08:03 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo da Plumbr View Post
I was thinking the koala /ninja assisination of Michael Vic
I could see that, but Vic has lost his shot at the HOF, he has lost most, if not all, of his riches and he did something like 16 months. He didn't get what he deserves, but at least he got SOMETHING taken away from him.

Kayne "And George Bush Hates Black People" The Bitch West continues to run his mouth about US Politics ( I doubt he even was able to vote with his "background" ), continues to promote the wearing of fur ( something I have no problem with if done the rightway and not tortured the animals before the act - but Mainstream feels is wrong ), has the audacity to claim himself the "Michael Jordan of Rap" and generally just makes me want to bring back Curbing.

If there was someone that needed to be hit in the mouth with a tire iron while having a bamboo tree shoved backwards up his ass at the hands of the MLF, it's him....

JD

Old 06-03-2009, 08:21 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
I could see that, but Vic has lost his shot at the HOF, he has lost most, if not all, of his riches and he did something like 16 months. He didn't get what he deserves, but at least he got SOMETHING taken away from him.

Kayne "And George Bush Hates Black People" The Bitch West continues to run his mouth about US Politics ( I doubt he even was able to vote with his "background" ), continues to promote the wearing of fur ( something I have no problem with if done the rightway and not tortured the animals before the act - but Mainstream feels is wrong ), has the audacity to claim himself the "Michael Jordan of Rap" and generally just makes me want to bring back Curbing.

If there was someone that needed to be hit in the mouth with a tire iron while having a bamboo tree shoved backwards up his ass at the hands of the MLF, it's him....

JD

JD
You may want to switch to decaf for the rest of the day!

Old 06-03-2009, 08:25 PM   #18

Are you kidding?! My new job is awesome and I am LOVING it.... LOL

I don't drink coffee by the way. Could never stand the smell no matter how they attempt to serve it.

I may be the only person in the Puget Sound Region to have NEVER tried a Starbucks.... LOL

JD

Old 06-03-2009, 08:41 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

You guys are avoiding the important question here, that Tango brought up: how in the hell do I get 3 darts worth of Ketamine to the ass?

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 06-03-2009, 08:53 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt g View Post
You guys are avoiding the important question here, that Tango brought up: how in the hell do I get 3 darts worth of Ketamine to the ass?
What is it with you and attention for your ass????

JD