Best cartrige for Koala Bear?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > Best cartrige for Koala Bear?

View Poll Results: Best cartridge for Koala Bears
.22 mag 3 12.00%
Snap neck by hand 2 8.00%
Has to be a small gun; their paws are not that big 15 60.00%
.308 5 20.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 02:45 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Default Best cartrige for Koala Bear?

As per a crazy thread going on in the 'Club House' I ask this riduclous question. This is a joke if you did not know.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-03-2009, 02:50 AM   #2

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Seriously, you and Benning deserve to have adjoining padded cells..... This is sick, and yet funny none the less....

Look, they have little hands, ovbiously they need a small caliber as they wouldn't be worth a damn for eating once you skinned them.....

But as an advance scout? In enemy terror-tory?? I bet they could, literally, wander right through security and put a bullet in anyone's head with a little cock of their head, a little soft pur and a need to climb up and give someone a "hug".....

Think about the Covert Ops applications for a minute.....

JD

Old 06-03-2009, 03:55 AM   #3

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I have the same opinion of koala bears as I do with midgets. Nothing that small is to be trusted. As such, nothing smaller than a .308, preferbly a .600 Nitro Express

"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory

Old 06-03-2009, 04:01 AM   #4

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

im with JD on this one. in one aspect you have the spec ops purpose just like we have trained seals to attack terrorist trying to plant underwater bombs and 2nd they do have very small hands i think a knife would be better

Wars begin where u will
But they do not end where you please-Machiavelli

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

your my best friend but if the zombies start chasing us im tripping you

Old 06-03-2009, 04:54 AM   #5

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

I doubt you'd even need a gun...koala are normally so slow-moving due to being stoned out of their furry lil minds on eucalyptus leaves, a hefty stone would probably do it...

But Drop Bears...well, that's another thing entirely!

Quote:
Dangers associated with Drop Bears

Drop Bears are not cuddly and friendly, like their cousin the koala. They are vicious, calculating, cold-blooded killers. Their usual method of attack is to select animals which stray from their group, including humans, dropping down onto them from above. They then proceed to wrap themselves around the body of their prey, squeezing them to death, often crushing the rib cage and breaking the neck. Occasionally when hunting, and when threatened, the Bears will drop down in front of, and then challenge their prey, snarling and flashing their sharp claws and teeth, before ripping their prey to shreds with their powerful arms and legs. Of all the ways to die in the bush, this would have to be the most horrible. Arms and Legs are torn from the body, along with huge slabs of flesh, which are greedily consumed while the victim still lives. If seen, Drop Bears should NOT be approached, as they are easily frightened and likely to attack. Vehicles are known to have been attacked, and being in one is no defence. An adult Drop Bear is able to easily break windows and enter vehicles to extrude would-be meals.

Drop Bears - The Truth

Old 06-03-2009, 11:16 AM   #6

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

The Last Koala bear I seen was not cuddley at all. Infact after they darted his butt three times with Ketmaine he still took the finger off of a very thick leather glove.

Old 06-03-2009, 02:22 PM   #7

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Seriously, you and Benning deserve to have adjoining padded cells..... This is sick, and yet funny none the less....

Look, they have little hands, ovbiously they need a small caliber as they wouldn't be worth a damn for eating once you skinned them.....

But as an advance scout? In enemy terror-tory?? I bet they could, literally, wander right through security and put a bullet in anyone's head with a little cock of their head, a little soft pur and a need to climb up and give someone a "hug".....

Think about the Covert Ops applications for a minute.....

JD
But only use the females. They have a pouch for concealed carry.

Old 06-03-2009, 03:32 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo da Plumbr View Post
But only use the females. They have a pouch for concealed carry.
And extra mags!

Old 06-03-2009, 04:05 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
The Last Koala bear I seen was not cuddley at all. Infact after they darted his butt three times with Ketmaine he still took the finger off of a very thick leather glove.
Do I have to bite the finger off of a leather glove to get 3 darts of Ketamine to the ass?

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 06-03-2009, 05:27 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

bitey bear
(image may be 'chopped)