Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > Argentina Dove Hunts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2010, 09:16 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Argentina Dove Hunts

My New Zealander good buddy will find himself travelling on business to Argentina next month, and he has heard of the fabulous dove hunting ranches down there. As I have not (yet) made this adventure myself, has anyone here on the FTF been dove hunting down there? Any recommendations or places to stay away from?

TXnorton

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-19-2010, 04:37 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 1

Default Argentina

Cordoba! Incredible shooting like you absolutely can not imagine.
Check out the detail comapny out of Houston. We used them and have used them in the past for other trips. Safe,comfortable and great experiences.
We stayed at the miles and miles plantation. 3 days is plenty!
Miles and Miles Wingshooting Argentina Dove Hunting and Argentina Pigeon Hunting by the Detail Company Adventures"