Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Hunting Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f50/)
-   -   Ar hunting success tread (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f50/ar-hunting-success-tread-34225/)

Billdogge 11-11-2010 01:07 AM

Ar hunting success tread

Please post pics and details of game taken with your ARs.

lonyaeger 11-11-2010 01:08 AM

Oh, okay....

KartoffelSalat 11-11-2010 12:44 PM

.......Animals cant shoot back......why should we shoot them

Billdogge 11-11-2010 02:14 PM

Tastes so good

rhevans 11-11-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KartoffelSalat (Post 384414)
.......Animals cant shoot back......why should we shoot them

Many have big teeth and they bite.

KartoffelSalat 11-11-2010 04:15 PM

OK ill give you that they are tasty, but please, have some respect for them....they are not on this earth merely for us to eat,

but to those who hunt for "sport", ....get a life, wheres the sport in shooting a pretty defenseless animal with a weapon when they cant defend themselves....come on

skullcrusher 11-11-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KartoffelSalat (Post 384505)
OK ill give you that they are tasty, but please, have some respect for them....they are not on this earth merely for us to eat,

but to those who hunt for "sport", ....get a life, wheres the sport in shooting a pretty defenseless animal with a weapon when they cant defend themselves....come on

Right, they are for tool making, clothing, shelter and food. If you don't care for hunting, fine. If you would rather get your food from a store where you don't know how it was processed, fine. I kill for food and I enjoy the sport of hunting. Move on if you don't like hunting or hunters.

And to the OP, there is a Hunting Thread section.

Squirrel_Slayer 11-11-2010 04:29 PM

Atta boy Skully, my thoughts exactly!

jwhirl413 11-11-2010 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KartoffelSalat (Post 384505)
, have some respect for them....they are not on this earth merely for us to eat,

You are kinda right, they are here for us to eat, and for any other animal that is quick enough, smart enough or big enough to eat them. Humans didn't grow to such numbers eating lettuce. I'd rather eat wild game than some hormone fed chicken or cow(not that i dont love steak). I personally believe all animals are here to benefit us, I mean I really enjoy that leather belt and boots that I wear. :eek:

jwhirl413 11-11-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 384515)
Right, they are for tool making, clothing, shelter and food. If you don't care for hunting, fine. If you would rather get your food from a store where you don't know how it was processed, fine. I kill for food and I enjoy the sport of hunting. Move on if you don't like hunting or hunters.

And to the OP, there is a Hunting Thread section.

Skull you read my mind, and beat me to the punch!