Another Animal Rights Group out of control. - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > Another Animal Rights Group out of control.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2012, 04:11 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: 2,000 miles Northwest of Bill's Laundromat, Bar & Grill, CA
Liked 538 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 273

Whoever shot the pesky thing down is a good guy in my book. You don't just fly these things in, and annoy perfectly good people on a pigeon hunt. It's like when you tell a younger sibling not to touch you, and they hold their finger inches away from you.

-Matt

People Like This 
Old 12-01-2012, 04:53 PM   #12

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

It's more like when you tell a younger sibling not to touch you, so they drop their testicles right in your mouth while you're sleeping.

Just sayin. Yeah, it's that aholish.

Old 12-01-2012, 07:57 PM   #13

Liked 710 Times on 488 Posts
Likes Given: 730

I would call flying and filming that thing over private land, invasion of privacy.
If there was no shot in the uav then they are full of sh!t. The police should have seized it.

Freedom is not free. The best of us always leave too soon.

Old 12-01-2012, 09:25 PM   #14

Liked 33 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 84

Default Recycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
Call the Wing Pointer club, had a nice talk with a lovely lady. They pigeons they shoot are reject bird from breeders and birds collected from exterminators. So they are birds that would have been killed
or culled anyway. I would call that recycling. Recycling is a good
thing is it not?

http://www.wingpt.com/index.htm
I recycle squirrels... lots and lot of squirrels. Hawks eat the squirrels, digest squirrels, drop droppings, make oak trees grow, oak trees grow and drop acorns, squirrel comes to eat acorn, I shoot squirrel. So it goes. What comes around gets spread around. Nothing is wasted - well maybe the squirrel initially. Recycling is a good thing!

Old 12-02-2012, 05:35 AM   #15
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1579 Times on 966 Posts
Likes Given: 8177

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainskytop View Post
Hey, I am a member of PETA!
P. People
E. Eating
T. Tasty
A. Animals

So watch it!!

Lol
LMAO!!!! We need to make cards. I know a few vegitarians and anti hunters I'd like to give them too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnr43 View Post
I recycle squirrels... lots and lot of squirrels. Hawks eat the squirrels, digest squirrels, drop droppings, make oak trees grow, oak trees grow and drop acorns, squirrel comes to eat acorn, I shoot squirrel. So it goes. What comes around gets spread around. Nothing is wasted - well maybe the squirrel initially. Recycling is a good thing!
I just call that the natural order of things. And yes, RECYCLE, REUSE, REPLACE. We have to save the planet, form the liberals!

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Old 12-02-2012, 07:10 AM   #16

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garadex
"...a single sharp rifle crack rang out..." So they shot a flying thing with a rifle. totally believable. dumb people irritate me
Yea it's obvious they don't know the difference between shotgun and a rifle.

Old 12-02-2012, 07:13 AM   #17

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueguns
Whoever shot the pesky thing down is a good guy in my book. You don't just fly these things in, and annoy perfectly good people on a pigeon hunt. It's like when you tell a younger sibling not to touch you, and they hold their finger inches away from you.
Not to mention in most states it is illegal to interfere with the legal taking of any game.