Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > 7mm Rem Mag

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2013, 03:46 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 183 Times on 143 Posts
Likes Given: 89

Owned several 7mm Rem Mags over the years, never had to worry about having enough gun. But they never were pleasant to shoot, all mine kicked quite a bit harder then my 30-06s one of which was a light poly stock with a solid butt plate and it left me black and blue every time I shot it!

Old 10-04-2013, 03:50 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpattersonnh
Desided to take it out of mothballs. Found 2.25 boxes of ammo I had bought before I started reloading for it. 1.25 Remington 150gr core loct, 1 Winchester supreme 150gr. . All have $14.00 pricetags on them. Think the old girl will head to thee range, then out this fall. The Remington always shot out to 300 yards without issue. Handloads are better, and I have almost more 7mm bullets then any other (.308 are 1st), but I've been noticing she has been creaping up to the front of the safe in the last few months. This has to be a sign. The hunting gods are speaking. Anna Purna, What do you think? My Zen is back?
My Ruger M77 7mm is by far my most used gun while hunting. My mom bought it to go on an elk hunt then never used it again and gave it to me when I was 10. Love it!