1st Florida Hunt - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > 1st Florida Hunt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 06:44 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leatherneck1775 View Post
as for the turtle, take a knife and put a small slit in the back of the shell, take the turtle and hang it on a nail up side down, take a pair of plyers and grab the nose, pull untill the neck is all the way out and then cut off the head. if you cut a long the shell on both sides the chest plate comes off and all the goods are yours for the taking.

I use to fish for them when I lived in Orlando. I got four $ a pound at a local restarant.
Thanks Leatherneck1775.

I let the turtle live alittle longer but next year I'll plug 'em in the head with a 158 JSP .357 Magnum.

Then I'll follow your detailed instruction then we'll have more food fer the C-21 cookout next June or July.

"True Happiness is a warm .357,.45 ACP,.38 Special,.410 or a 12 gauge & a cold Sun Drop." ME

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. "
(Benjamin Franklin)

'God made man and woman; Colonel Colt made them equal'." (Ann Coulter)

" Praise The Lord but Polly pass the Ammo"( Unknown)

"The 1st one through the door gets the copper coated candy." ( Andy the gunshop owner from "Dawn of the Dead")