What shooting sport do you want to try? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Competition Shooting >

What shooting sport do you want to try?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 07:30 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
RDBSA. The Reverse Drive By Shooting Association. Targeting the gang bangers before they can shoot from their cars.

Points awarded for year of target car (sheetmetal thickness), speed of the vehicle, use of cover and actual hits on the occupants. There are bonus points for actually hitting the "Colors".

Traditional handgun competition, Three Gun, Team Tactics, Two Gun (transition drills) and LE (ambush). AP ammo is allowed. Incindiary ammo is allowed (except in rural and suburban Kali due to the high brush fire risk). Crew served weapons are NOT allowed except at the World Shoot. Major, Minor and Belt Fed scoring. All members of SpecWar are automaically placed in Master class. LE SWAT members cannot be entered below A class. Civi's with CHL's will be placed in D class until they have completed their first sanctioned match, then classed according to their scores.

Nationals are to be held in Detroit this year. This should be a boon to the floundering Michigan economy. World Shoot 09 is tentatively scheduled for Kandahar.

I'm down, when are team tryouts?
"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:59 PM   #12
Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

I am suprised it took you guys 2 posts before turning it into a utter mockery. I LOVE IT>>.....
Old 06-24-2009, 09:08 PM   #13

Have any of you guys tried paintballing at all? It's super fun. Some of my favorite two things are bikes and guns..ya'll should check it out