Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Competition Shooting > Top Shot... So I'm stupid.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2011, 06:11 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Top Shot... So I'm stupid.

Just tuned in to the reruns, of the first two shows, of Season Two of Top Shot.
Someone looked familiar. Then I realized it was a guy I worked with in Japan, who was at the Range with me and tried to give me shooting tips. I told him to knock it off, he couldn't help me get any better with the 45. That guy went on to be the most winning rifle pistol shooter at the Nationals at Camp Perry Ohio. No one has won more competitions there than him. Brian Zins, I will listen to any tips you may have now. I wish I would have listened then.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-25-2011, 12:28 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8618 Times on 3734 Posts
Likes Given: 1324

Never know who you meet. Several years ago, was in a shop in Tidewater VA. Youngster came in, and jumped into a conversation about .300 Win Mag. He badmouthed the .300- there are so many other better rounds, it was just an over hyped 30-06, child of Winchester marketing, etc. He left shop without being introduced to gent that was discussing 300 Winny loads with shop owner.

Carolos Hatchcock. In addition to his fame as a Marine sniper, had won the 1000 meter Wimbleton Cup Championship. Shot a perfect 10X- with a .300 Winchester Magnum.

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt