Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Competition Shooting > Top shot

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2011, 05:17 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Top shot

Did anybody see the Top Shot episode this week? Jake in my opinion is a punk for walking off the show. just saying

Posted by cddbrowns
All you young whipper snappers and your new fangled doo dads have no clue what real construction is.......GET OFF MY LAWN!

“The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory.”
Jeff Cooper

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-13-2011, 07:26 PM   #2

Liked 182 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 184

His attitude sucked, I'm glad he's gone.

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

Old 10-13-2011, 11:48 PM   #3

I wish the show had kicked him off long before. His attitude is horrible and not what shooting sports is about.

Old 10-14-2011, 01:38 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Glad to see him go, he was a effin douche.. I'm sure some of it was drama for tv but you can tell he is a genuine douche.

Old 10-14-2011, 02:09 AM   #5

Liked 75 Times on 40 Posts
Likes Given: 291

Not to be a jerk, but this is already being covered here:
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/top-shot-49726/
Just no sense in duplicating the topic is all.

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, but evil is not overcome by fleeing from it"

Jeff Cooper

Old 10-15-2011, 06:23 AM   #6

Jake was a P.O.S....I can't believe he is allowed to be a football coach, given his views on cheating..."I'll do anything, anything, to win..." I hate arrogance, and it's really bad when coupled with stupidity.

Old 10-26-2011, 07:28 AM   #7

Complete loser. He doesn't act like a military man needless to say a navy seal. Just saying!!!

Old 10-27-2011, 05:11 PM   #8

The only reason he quit is so he could go home and say that nobody beat him on the show...WHAT A TOOL

Old 10-27-2011, 07:40 PM   #9
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5124 Times on 2668 Posts
Likes Given: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by skbryant32 View Post
Jake was a P.O.S....I can't believe he is allowed to be a football coach, given his views on cheating..."I'll do anything, anything, to win..." I hate arrogance, and it's really bad when coupled with stupidity.
lol that describes every high school sports coach i came across growing up lol. the mantra was always anything to win.

i can understand anything to win attitude in warfare but sports is something else. there is no way that jake made it to an actual seal team with an attitude like that.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 10-28-2011, 05:35 PM   #10

I felt that Jake was a strong competitor in the beginning, until he got voted into the elimination challenge. Its part of the show, you go, you perform, and if your team doesn't feel like you performed to standards, you get voted in. I felt like after that, it all went down hill.

But on the flip side, I'm glad Dustin got the win. Great attitude and could really shoot a gun.

Can't wait 'til next season.