Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Competition Shooting > The Sky Marshalls and the US ARMY

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 03:52 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Before the war, my unit would fly all over the place on commercial air. However, they would land on our air strip and we would all pile on with m4s SAWs, 240s and even a Goustove or two. The flight attendants kneww what was comming on board and they would have fun with us. I have pics of us holding an M9 just behind a flight attendants head with a look of terror on her face. That's a fun picture of you wife to find years later when she hasn't heard the story before!

Other than that, my last flight on a commercial line was chartered again and we were on the way home from afghan. No one was holding guns to the head of any flight attendants be we did have a lot more fun on that flight then any of the others! Especially when we hit the ground back at Benning!

Mala Malis Facimus

Old 02-20-2011, 06:31 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 15 Times on 6 Posts

Default flying

Not only do I not keep pictures where my wife can find them, I also have a lock on my PC so she can not read my stories. LOL
I guess she married me for better or worse and has accepted both.
Sarge

If a man strikes you on the cheek
Being a Christian the only thing you can do
Is to help him up off the ground.
Sarge