Shot the IDPA "Postal" stages this morning.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Competition Shooting > Shot the IDPA "Postal" stages this morning.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2012, 04:11 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1979 Times on 1089 Posts
Likes Given: 1311

Default Shot the IDPA "Postal" stages this morning.

I shot the IDPA "Postal" stages today. It was a great time. The 1911 was running like a million bucks. I had missed the last three shoots because of work or other events I needed to attend. I cant wait to see the final scores. They will be uploaded to the national database. If there are 40 shooters I am usually somewhere in the middle. We have some really competative shooters in the club where I shoot. This was cool because all of the clubs in the country are supposed to set up the same courses. They are all exactly the same. They use a tape measure to place the targets.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

danf_fl Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-02-2012, 04:32 AM   #2

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

We shot it a few months back. Not sure when they'll have result up.

I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

Old 12-02-2012, 12:54 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2013 Times on 1382 Posts
Likes Given: 766

You have to expect stiff competition at any level of competition. Everyone that enters a shooting contest is good with a gun. Many local shooters score just as well as national shooters. They just lack the time or desire to enter a national competition. It's hard to compete with factory sponsored shooters in national competitions. Sponsored shooters don't have to worry about winning to get to the next event and they have the best equipment the rules allow.

Old 12-03-2012, 04:37 AM   #4

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

I was 3rd in my class and 11th overall in the 2011 postal match.

I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?