Our Next Theme Shoot at LRGC....I need your input

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Competition Shooting > Our Next Theme Shoot at LRGC....I need your input

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2009, 03:23 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Our Next Theme Shoot at LRGC....I need your input

Friends,

We are considering another theme shoot at LRGC this winter. It will be called Return to Bastone.

We would limit the weapons to those used in WWII i.e.

M1 Garand
M1 Carbine
Springfield 1903
K98
G43
Colt .45
Wather
Luger
Mauser
etc....

You get the picture. We would most likely do it in the late Winter. So would this be something you'd find of interest? Please post to this thread your thoughts.

Thanks,
Gary

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-31-2009, 02:04 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8928 Times on 3868 Posts
Likes Given: 1398

Well, sounds good- but learn to spell Bastogne before the guys from the 101st see the post........

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 09-01-2009, 01:33 AM   #3

I'm getting final approval on this shoot this week. The response to this idea has been overwhelming. We will be changing the name however and a HUGE number of folks with Mosin Nagant rifles want in! So...... the new name of the shoot will be The Winter of 1944 at LRGC. Look for more details shortly and keep the 27th of February open on your calander.

Regards,
Gary