Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Competition Shooting > My action shooting exp

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default My action shooting exp

Well i did some action shooting yesterday. It all started loading up the guns into the truck i relized my wife parked into a mud hole on both sides of the truck. She says well they wasnt all mud when i parked it. then i went to the range and had to walk down to the hand gun area since they wasnt letting us drive down there because it was to muddy and nasty. So after slipping and walking through the muck with range bag and all the goodies down to the shooting area i was tired since the area i had to do to was down like 40 stairs and then down a muddy slope. But it was great fun had by all even though i didnt win any thing and there was only about 5 people and it wasnt a real competition just somebodys getting together talking smack trying to out shoot each other and losing some money. sure was fun though

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here