MALS Shooting Team

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Competition Shooting > MALS Shooting Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2012, 08:56 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: San Diego,Originally from Utah. Stationed in California sadly.... Damn Gun Laws.
Default MALS Shooting Team

Hello to everyone bothering to take a few seconds to read this!!

I just got selected for the shooting team for my MALS and I was wondering what some suggestions that anyone had for me. I grew up shooting and am fairly adept at simple target shooting and plinking with various firearms at various targets but I am going up in actual matches against other Marines from other units (and if I win, eventually the entire Corps as well). I am looking for advice on a possible diet (keep steady, not have to worry about hunger distracting me) and essentially anything that will help in a competition shooting scenario.

Thanks for any consideration in the matter and I look forward to having a good time shooting for the Corps!!

Semper Fi

Stapley

Livin The Dream.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here