Local Turkey Shoot
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Competition Shooting > Local Turkey Shoot

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2011, 08:54 PM   #1
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1848 Times on 1001 Posts
Likes Given: 564

Default Local Turkey Shoot

The local Republican Mens Club put on a turkey shoot. Places 11-2 got turkeys and 1st place got $500 or a Glock. It was 5 rounds of 22lr on the target at 25 yds and they supplied the ammo. My CZ452 American managed a .618 with 5X and it was only good enough for 4th place. The son of our State Senator won while the State Senator took 3rd place. A retired Marine Gunny took 2nd. Very good lunch and awards. Got to have a good conversation with a border patrol agent. Unbelievable what the Democrats are pulling to hinder their work and keep the illegals here.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-20-2011, 07:32 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Sounds like a great day of shooting with good people.

We need more politicians that shoot and hunt.