IPSC 'Super Sunday' in Sydney

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Competition Shooting > IPSC 'Super Sunday' in Sydney

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 01:28 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default IPSC 'Super Sunday' in Sydney

Hosted at my local range (ANZAC) by Drummoyne RSL Pistol Club, the annual 'Super Sunday' comp. The first real event I've attended; I went along to watch & learn...managed to last all 7 1/2 hrs of it OK lol

Very interesting! Some of the guys competing were so fast, plus great accuracy. I can really see how much practice you'd have to do in order to attain that level of skill. Two guys from my club took part, but actually we are primarily a rifle club (which also does shotgun & metallic silhouette .22 as well as pistol and small/fullbore, the only club in the country to do multi-discipline stuff) and they happened to be the only takers for this comp on the day.

Took a few pics but mainly bad video with the vid function on my camera. Here are some Youtube links, if you can stand them:

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here