interested in competition

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Competition Shooting > interested in competition

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default interested in competition

I live in upstate sc and looking to get into 3 gun competitions. Anyone in the area or anyone at a the could give me some insight on how or where i cld get started

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-23-2012, 02:41 PM   #2

When I first wanted to get into any of the action-shooting sports I just started google searching for any ranges nearby where I lived and happened across the IDPA organization's web site and found my current range. Maybe a quick '3-gun competition in South Carolina' search could at least yield a contact name or a starting place. Or maybe even start looking at the USPSA's site to see if they have any links as well. Good luck!

Old 01-24-2012, 12:21 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Thank you.