Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Competition Shooting (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f48/)
-   -   History Channel's Top Shot Now Casting Season 4! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f48/history-channels-top-shot-now-casting-season-4-a-41758/)

TopShot 04-26-2011 12:18 AM

History Channel's Top Shot Now Casting Season 4!

The History Channel is now casting skilled marksmen for the fourth season of its hit competition show TOP SHOT. The casting call is included below. If you'd like to post it at your organization/club, include it in a newsletter/email blast, or just pass it on to interested folks, please feel free!

If you have any questions regarding the show, the casting effort, please contact me. Thank you!

THE HISTORY CHANNEL is seeking SKILLED MARKSMEN for SEASON 4 of its hit competition show.

You’ve seen some of America’s best shooters take on the Top Shot challenge, and now it’s time for YOU to join their ranks.

With production on season 3 gearing up, The History Channel is NOW CASTING SEASON 4 of its electrifying marksmanship competition show. Producers are looking for anyone with unrivaled shooting skills and a big personality to take on exciting physical challenges with multiple guns and mystery projectile weapons. If you are skilled with a pistol, rifle or any other firearm, you could win $100,000 on TOP SHOT 4.

It doesn’t matter if you’re a professionally trained shooter or a self-taught average Joe or Jane. As long as you’re in good physical shape, have mastered a firearm and can adapt to new weapons and demanding physical situations, you could be America’s next Top Shot.

Simply email TopShotCasting@gmail.com with your name, city/state, phone number, a recent photo of yourself and a brief explanation of why you are America’s next “Top Shot.” If producers want to follow up, they will contact you for more information. If you have questions, please call our casting hotline: 818-478-4570.

Deadline to apply is MAY 20, 2011.

dog2000tj 04-26-2011 12:27 AM

Tango, have you seen this?!? :eek:

;)

cpttango30 04-26-2011 01:20 AM

Quote:

As long as you’re in good physical shape
I am a disgusting fatbody. So That rules me out. I would make up for that with my BIG personality....

dog2000tj 04-26-2011 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpttango30 (Post 493288)
I am a disgusting fatbody. So That rules me out. I would make up for that with my BIG personality....

Pffft, some P90x and in 3 months you will be good to go ;) :D Besides didn't they have 1 or 2 guys who couldn't walk this past season?

cpttango30 04-26-2011 02:38 AM

I am not going to national tv to make a fool out of myself because I am fat and tripped over a tuff of grass.

Boyerracing343 04-26-2011 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpttango30 (Post 493356)
I am not going to national tv to make a fool out of myself because I am fat and tripped over a tuff of grass.

thanks for the laugh :D

2hot2handle 04-26-2011 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpttango30 (Post 493356)

better then going on tv and making a fool of yourself for not being able to shoot ;)

wmille01 04-26-2011 03:29 AM

totally couldn't do it love the donuts and coffee to much...

pagj17 06-26-2011 04:08 AM

I'm hoping to try.... if it's nottoo late haha. Gotsa get my butt in shape though.

JonM 06-26-2011 04:17 AM

They wont take ya if your not photogenic enough.