History Channel seeking marksmen for new competition show!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Competition Shooting > History Channel seeking marksmen for new competition show!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 07:36 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default History Channel seeking marksmen for new competition show!

If you are skilled with a pistol, rifle or any other firearm, you could win $100,000 in prizes on TV’s first marksmanship competition show. The History Channel and the producers of The Ultimate Fighter are looking for anyone with mind-blowing shooting skills and a big personality to take on exciting physical challenges with multiple guns and mystery projectile weapons.

It doesn’t matter if you’re a professionally trained shooter or a self-taught, average Joe (or Jane!). As long as you’re in good physical shape, have mastered a firearm and can adapt to new weapons and demanding physical situations, you could be America’s first “Top Shot.”

APPLY TODAY!

To apply, email TopShotCasting@gmail.com with your name, city/state, phone number, a recent photo of yourself and a brief explanation of why you should be on the show.
Deadline to apply is January 18, 2010. For more information, visit Pilgrim Films & Television and click on “CASTING” or call 818-728-3729 TODAY!

* Applicants must be at least 21 years of age, a resident or citizen of the United States and reasonably proficient with shooting and marksmanship

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-17-2009, 09:59 PM   #2

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

I would be on this like a fat kid on chocolate cake but one little thing kills me "good physical shape" Is that I can run 10 miles without sweating or Hey I can still walk up a flight of staires and not die of a heart attack?

Old 12-17-2009, 10:43 PM   #3

Likes Given: 2

what the hey i will put in my app. what is the worst thing that could happen? they say no and i wont get to be on tv?

Tags
casting, competition, marksmanship, show, television