History Channel now casting season 2 of TOP SHOT!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Competition Shooting > History Channel now casting season 2 of TOP SHOT!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:18 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default History Channel now casting season 2 of TOP SHOT!

If you are skilled with a pistol, rifle or any other firearm, you could win $100,000 in prizes on season 2 of History Channel’s hit competition show TOP SHOT. Producers are looking for anyone with mind-blowing shooting skills and a big personality to take on exciting physical challenges with multiple guns and mystery projectile weapons. It doesn’t matter if you’re a professionally trained shooter or a self-taught, average Joe (or Jane!). As long as you’re in good physical shape, have mastered a firearm and can adapt to new weapons and demanding physical situations, you could be America’s next “Top Shot.”

APPLY TODAY!

To apply, email TopShotCasting@gmail.com with your name, city/state, phone number, a recent photo of yourself and a brief explanation of why you should be on the show. Deadline to apply is August 12, 2010. For more information, visit Pilgrim Films & Television - The largest reality television production company in Los Angeles, CA and click on “CASTING” or call 818-478-4570 for more information TODAY!

* Applicants must be at least 21 years of age, a resident or citizen of the United States and reasonably proficient with shooting and marksmanship

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-14-2010, 12:05 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Is this guy for real?

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 07-14-2010, 02:18 PM   #3

Liked 90 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Hell, I'd try it if my back wasn't in such bad shape. Something fun for an old fart to do. Havn't seen anything too physically demanding in the current show. but who knows what they have in store for the next season..All my shooting skills are still there, I just don't get around too well these days and my wife would have a cow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim........

Old 07-16-2010, 03:21 AM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5991 Times on 3133 Posts
Likes Given: 427

i seriously doubt top shot would use a gmail account... the history channel is a little more on the ball than that they would run that through their website

Old 07-16-2010, 03:47 AM   #5

Liked 39 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Actually this is real. I have the application and am working on my casting video. I'm really going to give this a shot (no pun intended). I think it would be fun and as for the drama... well they haven't seen anything yet I figure I can keep Tango, Skull, Benning, Cane and JD on auto dial of my phone and if they want drama I'll give them drama.

Old 07-16-2010, 04:14 AM   #6

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Sorry I am calling BS how the hell is a TV production company founded in 1620? When the first thing to even come close to a TV was pantened in Germany in 1884.

TV in the USA came about around 1929.

The first thing to be close to a movie was high speed photos of a horse taken by Eadweard Muybridge around 1878...

Last edited by cpttango30; 07-16-2010 at 04:18 AM.

Old 07-16-2010, 01:07 PM   #7

Liked 135 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 245

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Sorry I am calling BS how the hell is a TV production company founded in 1620? When the first thing to even come close to a TV was pantened in Germany in 1884.

TV in the USA came about around 1929.

The first thing to be close to a movie was high speed photos of a horse taken by Eadweard Muybridge around 1878...
because its hollywood and that is really just a trademarked logo....doesn't really mean they started the company in 1620, its gimmicky marketing and promotion.

and any tech savy producer is gonna have a free intern that can be online all day looking for forums like this to market their goods.

well , thats my theory, just sharing it.