Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Competition Shooting (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f48/)
-   -   History Channel now casting season 2 of TOP SHOT! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f48/history-channel-now-casting-season-2-top-shot-29293/)

TopShot 07-13-2010 06:18 PM

History Channel now casting season 2 of TOP SHOT!

If you are skilled with a pistol, rifle or any other firearm, you could win $100,000 in prizes on season 2 of History Channel’s hit competition show TOP SHOT. Producers are looking for anyone with mind-blowing shooting skills and a big personality to take on exciting physical challenges with multiple guns and mystery projectile weapons. It doesn’t matter if you’re a professionally trained shooter or a self-taught, average Joe (or Jane!). As long as you’re in good physical shape, have mastered a firearm and can adapt to new weapons and demanding physical situations, you could be America’s next “Top Shot.”

APPLY TODAY!

To apply, email TopShotCasting@gmail.com with your name, city/state, phone number, a recent photo of yourself and a brief explanation of why you should be on the show. Deadline to apply is August 12, 2010. For more information, visit Pilgrim Films & Television - The largest reality television production company in Los Angeles, CA and click on “CASTING” or call 818-478-4570 for more information TODAY!

* Applicants must be at least 21 years of age, a resident or citizen of the United States and reasonably proficient with shooting and marksmanship

spittinfire 07-14-2010 12:05 PM

Is this guy for real?

masterPsmith 07-14-2010 02:18 PM

Hell, I'd try it if my back wasn't in such bad shape. Something fun for an old fart to do. Havn't seen anything too physically demanding in the current show. but who knows what they have in store for the next season..All my shooting skills are still there, I just don't get around too well these days and my wife would have a cow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim........

JonM 07-16-2010 03:21 AM

i seriously doubt top shot would use a gmail account... the history channel is a little more on the ball than that they would run that through their website

Dzscubie 07-16-2010 03:47 AM

Actually this is real. I have the application and am working on my casting video. I'm really going to give this a shot (no pun intended). I think it would be fun and as for the drama... well they haven't seen anything yet I figure I can keep Tango, Skull, Benning, Cane and JD on auto dial of my phone and if they want drama I'll give them drama. :cool:

cpttango30 07-16-2010 04:14 AM

Sorry I am calling BS how the hell is a TV production company founded in 1620? When the first thing to even come close to a TV was pantened in Germany in 1884.

TV in the USA came about around 1929.

The first thing to be close to a movie was high speed photos of a horse taken by Eadweard Muybridge around 1878...

Mack Bolan 07-16-2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpttango30 (Post 315683)
Sorry I am calling BS how the hell is a TV production company founded in 1620? When the first thing to even come close to a TV was pantened in Germany in 1884.

TV in the USA came about around 1929.

The first thing to be close to a movie was high speed photos of a horse taken by Eadweard Muybridge around 1878...

because its hollywood and that is really just a trademarked logo....doesn't really mean they started the company in 1620, its gimmicky marketing and promotion.

and any tech savy producer is gonna have a free intern that can be online all day looking for forums like this to market their goods.

well , thats my theory, just sharing it.