Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Competition Shooting > Fundraiser Pistol shoot this Saturday in Grand Junction

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1416 Times on 817 Posts
Likes Given: 989

Default Fundraiser Pistol shoot this Saturday in Grand Junction

We will be having our annual Pistol shoot this Saturday the 15th. The cost is $30 for the single event. There is also a team stage at for an extra 15 bucks. All profits go to the Good News Jail and Prison Ministry. The minimum age is 18. All you need is a pistol or revolver, 3 mags or speed loaders and a holster and mag pouches. We are very lienient on equipment. As long as it is safe you can use it.

Jerry's Outdoor Sports has donated $150 in gift certificates for prizes. Jimmy over at "A Pawn" has donated a muzzle loader. An individual has donated a brand new Sig 22 Pistol. Several other pawn shops have donated some nice stuff too.

I have applications over at the hotel if anyone is interested. You can stoip by the Quality Inn to get an application. Or PM me. I still need at least one more person for my team.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Mosin Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-18-2012, 11:35 PM   #2

Liked 3678 Times on 1755 Posts
Likes Given: 619

Rick1967, you live in Grand Junction? I spent some time out there and absolutely loved it! Hit up Moab, Ouray, Durango, etc... Very nice place!

Old 09-19-2012, 12:44 AM   #3

Had a great time at the shoot. My friend Ken Andrews shot just ahead of me. He shot a hostage target. I looked at him and said, "Well the way I see it you are the man to beat. Thanks for making it a little easier." Then I immediately shot 2 of them! LOL.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 09-19-2012, 12:46 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
Rick1967, you live in Grand Junction? I spent some time out there and absolutely loved it! Hit up Moab, Ouray, Durango, etc... Very nice place!
Yea I like it here. Great place to raise kids. Motorcycle riding is still fun here too. Traffic is still pretty easy to navigate. I will never live in a city that needs traffic lights to let one car at a time onto the freeway!