Contagion 2010 Official Thread
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Competition Shooting > Contagion 2010 Official Thread

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 04:26 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Contagion 2010 Official Thread

Friends,

I am pleased to report that we will be holding our third annual Zombie Shoot at New Holland Gun Club near Lancaster PA on Saturday October 23rd 2010. Over the next few months please check back as we will be updating this thread with registration information, prizes, sponsors, course of fire details etc. I can tell you this, Contagion 2010 will have six shooting evolution and by popular demand, a kick a$$ inside shoot house stage.

We have made several structural changes to the shoot based on your feedback. Gone is the squad style shooting. You can arrive whenever you wish and shoot whatever evolutions you wish. Based on the size of New Holland Gun Club we are expanding our capacity to at least 200 shooters. That said, given our last Zombie event sold out in 14 minutes, I would suggest you pay careful attention to the registration information that will be posted in this thread.

More Shooting Evolutions.... More Fun...... Less Waiting..... More Flexability...

Stay tuned...

Gary

Last edited by Lastdefender; 05-03-2010 at 11:44 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-21-2010, 10:01 PM   #2

Here are some important dates for all you Zombie Hunters out there regarding our Contagion 2010 Shoot.

Monday, August 9th- Event Web site will be launched to the shooting community containing all the details of the event.

Monday, August 23rd 2000hrs (Eastern Time)- On-Line Registration Opens (the link will be posted on the Event website only)

Wednesday, September 8th- All funds are due into NHRPC or the participants spot is forfeited.

Now for an update on the event itself. We plan to have nine....yes NINE shooting evolutions plus a kick a$$ inside airsoft shoot house stage at Contagion 2010. That is over double what we had last year. Your entrance fee entitles you to shoot all day and as much or as little as you desire and time permits. So in plain english, if you want to shoot an evolution over again and time permits, have at it! My guess is many of you will be arriving early on the 23rd.

Now the bad news, we will be limiting our registration to 175 shooters. For those unfamiliar with our Zombie Shoots, we sold out last year in 14 1/2 minutes. By the time we turned off our registration link (at the 18 minute mark) we had over 225 registrants from seven different states for 120 slots.

So if you are at all interested in shooting with us on October 23rd, please pay careful attention to the date and time for registration. If you have any specific questions feel free to email me at lastdefender@aol.com or post them here in this thread.

Regards,
Gary

Old 07-28-2010, 03:33 AM   #3

Just a quick update. We are trying something new that I think you are all going to like. Last year my partner and I planned most all the evolutions. This year we've gone out to seven of the most diabolical zombie hunters we know and asked them to each design their own shooting stage. We gave them a budget, assigned them staff and turned them loose. They only have two rules; the evolutions have to pass the safety committee's review and they can't take more than five minutes to complete a stage. That's it.....

The rest is up to them.

Contagion 2010... Are you ready?

Old 08-14-2010, 01:35 AM   #4

Come visit our site at Contagion 2010 the Ultimate Zombie Shoot! Contagion2010.us

Old 08-18-2010, 01:37 PM   #5

Folks,

I've received an number of emails about where the registration link is going to be posted. The answer is on the REGISTRATION PAGE on our web site Contagion 2010 the Ultimate Zombie Shoot! Contagion2010.us

There are just too many Contagion 2010 threads for me to get to them all in the time allowed.

Thanks,
Gary

Five Days Until Registration!

Old 08-22-2010, 11:49 PM   #6

24 Hours to go until registration! Contagion 2010 the Ultimate Zombie Shoot! Contagion2010.us

Old 08-24-2010, 03:30 AM   #7

We sold out in 17 minutes. For those who would like to be placed on our waiting list, please email me the following information:

Name:
Email Address:
Contact Number:
Are you a member of New Holland Rifle and Pistol Club?

Regards,
Gary
lastdefender@aol.com

Old 09-13-2010, 12:25 AM   #8

For those of you who missed our Facebook update, we have a special guest joining us for Contagion 2010... Here's a hint

Old 09-13-2010, 11:35 AM   #9

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Why don't you post something useful TROLL.

Old 09-14-2010, 01:09 AM   #10

Is there anything in particular you would like to know about our event?

Closed Thread