Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Competition Shooting > Anyone With Experience With Peep Hole Optics Glasses To Improve Depth Of Field?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2013, 06:20 AM   #1
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 864 Times on 574 Posts
Likes Given: 216

Default Anyone With Experience With Peep Hole Optics Glasses To Improve Depth Of Field?

I am having trouble seeing both my iron sights on my pistols, and my paper targets at 45'. I do not wear prescription glasses, and with reading glasses I can see the iron sights, but the target is blurry.

Tried it both ways, and my groups are about 10"

I am experimenting with peep hole glasses.

Through a small peep hole, the depth of field is such, both close by and far objects are in focus. With some home made glasses, I can tighten my groups a little.

Anyone know of peep hole marksmanship glasses for sale in the USA? Found some in Canada.

Any help or wisdom would be appreciated.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here