Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Competition Shooting > 3 Gun Nation Show on the Versus Channel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 04:20 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default 3 Gun Nation Show on the Versus Channel

I hope everybody has their DVR set for the upcoming 3 Gun Nation show on the Versus channel! This is going to be the best thing on TV.

The first shows air on Monday July 26th at 7:30AM ET, Thursday July 29th 3:00PM ET and then every week in the same slots.

I know the crew filmed me during one of my runs at the FNH match. Hopefully I did something good or bad enough to get my 5 minutes of fame.

Here are a couple of links to get your interest up.

Check it out!

3 Gun Nation - Versus

3-Gun Nation

Be sure to email the Versus channel and thank them for covering the shooting sports.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-16-2010, 05:30 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Welcome to the FTF community and thanks for the heads up. I'll try to catch it.

When you get a chance, please head over to the New Member Introductions area and introduce yourself to the gang.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 08-16-2010, 05:34 PM   #3

Liked 39 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtischauser View Post
I hope everybody has their DVR set for the upcoming 3 Gun Nation show on the Versus channel! This is going to be the best thing on TV.

The first shows air on Monday July 26th at 7:30AM ET, Thursday July 29th 3:00PM ET and then every week in the same slots.

I know the crew filmed me during one of my runs at the FNH match. Hopefully I did something good or bad enough to get my 5 minutes of fame.

Here are a couple of links to get your interest up.

Check it out!

3 Gun Nation - Versus

3-Gun Nation

Be sure to email the Versus channel and thank them for covering the shooting sports.

Ummmmm. July was last month??? Your a little late.

Old 08-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzscubie View Post
Ummmmm. July was last month??? Your a little late.
Sorry I just copied the information froma post I made on my local forum. The show is on every Monday and Thursday. I had the pleasure of shooting in the FNH Midwest 3 gun match that was featured on this weeks show. I also got to shoot with S&W pro shooters Jerry Miculek and BJ Norris. Great guys and a great show if you like the shooting sports.

You can check out the last two episodes here. TV - 3-Gun Nation

BTW, I am not at all affiliated with the show other than the fact that I love 3 gun and this show is all about the sport I am very passionate about.

I hope you all tune in and even more so I hope you come out and shoot your guns at a match with us.

Old 09-22-2010, 04:21 PM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

The finals was just shot in Las Vegas Earlier this month. It hasn't aired yet. Sounds like they had a pretty good match.

Here are the links to the shows on the web.

3 Gun Nation on Versus

They are starting filming of Season #2 this weekend at the Ozark 3 Gun Championship in Lake of the Ozark, MO. I am going to try to run and gun my way onto the silver screen.

Wish me luck.