Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Competition Shooting (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f48/)
-   -   3 Gun Nation Show on the Versus Channel (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f48/3-gun-nation-show-versus-channel-30499/)

jtischauser 08-16-2010 04:20 PM

3 Gun Nation Show on the Versus Channel

I hope everybody has their DVR set for the upcoming 3 Gun Nation show on the Versus channel! This is going to be the best thing on TV.

The first shows air on Monday July 26th at 7:30AM ET, Thursday July 29th 3:00PM ET and then every week in the same slots.

I know the crew filmed me during one of my runs at the FNH match. Hopefully I did something good or bad enough to get my 5 minutes of fame.

Here are a couple of links to get your interest up.

Check it out!

3 Gun Nation - Versus

3-Gun Nation

Be sure to email the Versus channel and thank them for covering the shooting sports.

CA357 08-16-2010 05:30 PM

Welcome to the FTF community and thanks for the heads up. I'll try to catch it. :cool:

When you get a chance, please head over to the New Member Introductions area and introduce yourself to the gang.

Dzscubie 08-16-2010 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtischauser (Post 332779)
I hope everybody has their DVR set for the upcoming 3 Gun Nation show on the Versus channel! This is going to be the best thing on TV.

The first shows air on Monday July 26th at 7:30AM ET, Thursday July 29th 3:00PM ET and then every week in the same slots.

I know the crew filmed me during one of my runs at the FNH match. Hopefully I did something good or bad enough to get my 5 minutes of fame.

Here are a couple of links to get your interest up.

Check it out!

3 Gun Nation - Versus

3-Gun Nation

Be sure to email the Versus channel and thank them for covering the shooting sports.

Ummmmm. July was last month??? Your a little late.

jtischauser 08-16-2010 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dzscubie (Post 332815)
Ummmmm. July was last month??? Your a little late.

Sorry I just copied the information froma post I made on my local forum. The show is on every Monday and Thursday. I had the pleasure of shooting in the FNH Midwest 3 gun match that was featured on this weeks show. I also got to shoot with S&W pro shooters Jerry Miculek and BJ Norris. Great guys and a great show if you like the shooting sports.

You can check out the last two episodes here. TV - 3-Gun Nation

BTW, I am not at all affiliated with the show other than the fact that I love 3 gun and this show is all about the sport I am very passionate about.

I hope you all tune in and even more so I hope you come out and shoot your guns at a match with us.

jtischauser 09-22-2010 04:21 PM

The finals was just shot in Las Vegas Earlier this month. It hasn't aired yet. Sounds like they had a pretty good match.

Here are the links to the shows on the web.

3 Gun Nation on Versus

They are starting filming of Season #2 this weekend at the Ozark 3 Gun Championship in Lake of the Ozark, MO. I am going to try to run and gun my way onto the silver screen.

Wish me luck.