Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > Williams Shooters Supply?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2012, 02:47 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
You guys suck!!!!
It's not that big of a "discount", trust me.

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 12-08-2012, 03:41 AM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 37

+1 on lipsey's .. I have ordered prob 10k worth of stuff from them so far.. Anything over $500 ships free and you get it in two days. Every time I have ordered from Rsr so far it takes em two days to get my order out, this last one I placed on fri the 1st and it shipped today on the 7th.. That one kinda pissed me off, I have a guy waiting for a rifle and now its going to be the middle of next week I haven't spent a ton with em yet prob $3500 but i do have a new salesman too.. I will say one good thing, he called me today with a shield 40 and a 38 bodyguard

Old 12-08-2012, 03:44 AM   #23

Liked 1088 Times on 652 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympus
Home-based. I've got an account with Zanders, Davidson's, RSR Group, MGE Wholesale, and now Williams. Hopefully between them all, I can find what I'm looking for.

Can't seem to find anyone with a Ruger 1911 though.
Grabagun.com is raffling off a SR1911. You can enter up to 4 times a day!!

Old 01-09-2013, 07:28 PM   #24

RSR Group should rename themselves to: RSR Allocated because their website shopping experience is terrible. Most products are allocated and you can't backorder anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmboyz View Post
+1 on lipsey's .. I have ordered prob 10k worth of stuff from them so far.. Anything over $500 ships free and you get it in two days. Every time I have ordered from Rsr so far it takes em two days to get my order out, this last one I placed on fri the 1st and it shipped today on the 7th.. That one kinda pissed me off, I have a guy waiting for a rifle and now its going to be the middle of next week I haven't spent a ton with em yet prob $3500 but i do have a new salesman too.. I will say one good thing, he called me today with a shield 40 and a 38 bodyguard

Old 01-09-2013, 08:50 PM   #25

Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDogBallistics
RSR Group should rename themselves to: RSR Allocated because their website shopping experience is terrible. Most products are allocated and you can't backorder anything.
Do you have a sales rep? I email mine everyday and have him back order stuff for me. He will either call or shoot me an email when it comes in.

Old 01-09-2013, 09:04 PM   #26

Liked 425 Times on 279 Posts
Likes Given: 34

Davidson's is the same way. It's all allocated. Unless you're a decent size shop, I wouldn't hold my breath on getting your hands on an allocated item for a good while.

Old 01-11-2013, 01:08 AM   #27

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

I managed to snag a glock and sr22 from Davidsons but DAMN man stuff comes in and it lasts for a few seconds before it's gone! 92 Glocks lasted all of 5 or 6 seconds.

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 01-11-2013, 07:30 PM   #28

Yes, I've had very little luck with the sales person back order process. Recently, my sales person has mentioned that he's seeing things grabbed up and it's a first come first serve process, not a first to order in a centralized system. I do like that my salesperson is able to discount the pricing to beat competitors, because the price I see on the page is usually higher than even Zanders most often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clue View Post
Do you have a sales rep? I email mine everyday and have him back order stuff for me. He will either call or shoot me an email when it comes in.