Why is full auto so expensive? - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > Why is full auto so expensive?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2012, 01:20 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 11 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
And i still love firearms for the freedom to stand up to tyrants they give. Whether that tyrant is an aging communist in a classroom or a woodchipper using dictator in a sand blown slice of hell.
Exactly why there is a second amendment. When my friends wonder about my stand on firearms, I don't mention hunting, self defense, or anything else but to say to pull out the Declaration of Independence.

Then read it slowly, one sentance at a time, and truely reflect on what these men were saying. The first four sentances really explain how these gents viewed being governed and how serious overthrow of any government is. But sentance 5 is the hallmark sentance for me, and the purpose and reason behind the 2nd Amendment. "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security." What radicals! What patriots! I pray we never have to re-issue this Declaration in the USA again. But we must retain the ability to exercise what these men demanded of us.