What makes a good Suppressor?? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > What makes a good Suppressor??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2011, 04:20 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 311 Times on 207 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Here you go.

Elite Iron High Quality Suppressors

They make awsome muzzel brakes as well.

Old 04-30-2011, 04:48 AM   #12
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5686 Times on 2971 Posts
Likes Given: 377

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm14 View Post
Here you go.

Elite Iron High Quality Suppressors

They make awsome muzzel brakes as well.
Thanks but its got the same basic design problem most supressors have. Can't take it apart for cleaning and inspection.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 04-30-2011, 06:20 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
today i made my first silencer purchase. i picked up a silencerco sparrow 22 for the GSG 1911-22. was a lot easier than i thought. the class3 dealer had one in stock and they filled out all the paperwork for me. all i had to do was review it and sign.

now i gotta go back and take the gsg in and see if it needs an adapter or not.

i picked the sparrow because of its ease of cleaning and disassembly without tools.
So you were able to walk out of his shop with it after signing the paperwork? From my understanding there was a LONG waiting period like 4 months or something.

I've been wanting one really bad but not sure I want my name on all the govt databases!

"Why don't you chug on over to Mamby Pamby land where maybe you can find some self confidence ya jackwagon!"

Old 04-30-2011, 12:08 PM   #14
FTF_MODERATOR.png

No I'm waiting on the feds now as well. I was just referring to filling out the paperwork itself.

All I had to do was give them a copy of my trust papers and they did the rest.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 05-18-2011, 03:36 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmingboots View Post
If You Are The One also broke the opening weekend of Feng's previous timberland work boots. Last year, Feng's successful war drama Assembly grossed $10.22m (RMB70m) in the first weekend. In 2006, Feng's period timberland 3 eyes burgundy earned in the first four days of release. Starring Ge You and Shu Qi, the film follows a rich middle-aged man's journey to find timberland waterproof boots. The story is partially inspired by Taiwanese director Chen Kuo-fu's 1998 The Personals, about a woman's attempts to find a husband through personals ads. There were no signs of economic downturn in timberland mens boots last weekend as popular local director Feng Xiaogang's If You Are The One raked in a record-breaking timberland for you in four days of release. Cinema owners in Beijing and Shanghai estimate that If You Are the One will easily gross over timberland for sale to become the best-selling comedy so far in Chinese film history. The strong figures have also given cinema owners high hopes for timberland rolltop boots of upcoming films in January 2009. If You Are The One was released on Dec 18 with around 700 film prints and some 300 digital screens across the country. timberland womens premium boots is slightly smaller than that of Chen Kaige's Forever Enthralled, which opened two weeks earlier on around 1,400 screens. However, the first ladies timberland boots weekend gross of If You Are the One was almost double of mens timberland chukka. John Woo's second Red Cliff movie will be released on Jan 8, according to distributor China Film Group, while Ning Hao's timberland hiking boots is scheduled for around Chinese New Year, which is the third weekend of January. Dami.
timberland mens chukka
cheap timberland boots
timberland shoes store
Gosh I came late I was trying to warn you about this guys messages, he's going wild.

Visit our website
FOLLOW US ON YOUTUBE

It works, only if you use it!
Look for me in the vendor display

Old 05-19-2011, 01:56 PM   #16
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatopardo View Post
Gosh I came late I was trying to warn you about this guys messages, he's going wild.
?????????????

Old 06-01-2011, 05:13 PM   #17

Be sure to let us know how YOU like the sparrow. i have several friends who have them and love them. Quiet and easy to clean, te two most important things for a rimfire can.

I have several TAC 65 suppressors and they work well, are easy to break down and clean, and were not expensive.

Currently running them on a P22, a SW 422, a short barrelled 10-22, and on a GSG5.

What was that^? Spammers?