thinking of starting my own business - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > thinking of starting my own business

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2013, 06:23 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Save, save, Save..............

do you feel lucky............Try the SBA...............If you don't try, how can you fail.........Learn the ropes first, before you get on the Bull.................Be safe in your endeavor...... i retired as a manual machinist and was still in the learning process. so it is as man learns new things...........Years to go before I know.......................Good luck...............

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 05-04-2013, 10:23 PM   #22

Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
do you feel lucky............Try the SBA...............If you don't try, how can you fail.........Learn the ropes first, before you get on the Bull.................Be safe in your endeavor...... i retired as a manual machinist and was still in the learning process. so it is as man learns new things...........Years to go before I know.......................Good luck...............
Did you make a good living from it

Old 05-04-2013, 10:39 PM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

lol................The same as when i was sandblasting and painting for two dollars an hour. We never spent anything on luxury, sept the crawdads on fridays........Every thing was paid cash, I went a whole year eating egg sandwitches for break and dinner. By sand i mean sand.........the best job i ever had........................Untill the owner was killed on the yard...........RIP Bill LeCompte.................I was 19 yrs. old...........1971...............

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 05-04-2013, 11:29 PM   #24

Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
I can relate to this. I've been in hospitality for 6 or 7 years and I still learn something new daily. I've also forced myself to evolve to become better at what I do