Is there a "Straw Purchase" problem in MD?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > Is there a "Straw Purchase" problem in MD?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 05:32 PM   #1
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2880 Times on 1664 Posts
Likes Given: 1236

Default Is there a "Straw Purchase" problem in MD?

Maryland seems to have a problem here:
http://news.yahoo.com/maryland-gov-martin-omalley-wants-gun-owner-fingerprint-163236950.html

So far, no other state is having the problem.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Last edited by danf_fl; 01-14-2013 at 05:47 PM.
Mosin Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-14-2013, 07:18 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5679 Times on 2966 Posts
Likes Given: 376

Well by that logic if we fingerprint all batfe agents eric holder barrack hussein obama that should clear up 99% of all straw buys...

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

People Like This 
Old 01-14-2013, 08:30 PM   #3

Liked 3859 Times on 1864 Posts
Likes Given: 701

Another law that does NOTHING to stop mass shootings, or crime...but sets legal gun owners up for future confiscation and "re-education."

I have NO CLUE as I write this, but will do some quick research and report back. I am willing to bet this governor is a big UN supporter, Agenda 21 proponent, etc...

If I am correct, you guys need to heed what I am saying. The leftists have co-opted the democrat party, the media, and plan on a future government take over.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Old 01-14-2013, 08:45 PM   #4

Liked 3859 Times on 1864 Posts
Likes Given: 701

He refused to answer a questionnaire sating where he stood on political issues.

YUP!!! Big Agenda 21 guy! I heard, fingerprints...registration... and thought to myself.... O'Malley is probably in cahoots with the UN, and the VERY REAL Agenda 21...
Why would someone want a database of legal gun owners, yet offer no real solutions to stopping real gun crimes?...

http://usconstitutionalfreepress.wordpress.com/2011/12/20/governor-owemalley-accepts-agenda-21-for-maryland/

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/41959

...commissioners have strongly opposed the state’s sustainable growth plan, “arguing that it is not about the environment and smart growth but about control and politics.” Such politics follow the United Nations Agenda 21 goals of returning millions of acres of land to wilderness by moving populations into approved high-rise, mixed-use, densely populated areas in designated cities around the country.

Senate Minority Whip E. J. Pipkin stated that Governor O’Malley is “at war with rural Maryland.” O’Malley is using a 37-year-old law to withhold state funding from local governments who refuse to cut urban sprawl. He wants to ban most new septic systems, essentially bringing rural development to a halt.

http://thelastchanceoffreedom.blogspot.com/2011/11/agenda-21-in-rural-maryland.html

http://www.examiner.com/article/maryland-county-charts-a-path-out-of-agenda-21

There you have it folks... A governor using executive power to disarm Americans and ram a UN agenda down our throats...

Don;t forget, Agenda 21 calls for mass population control... in the end, of course.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Old 01-14-2013, 10:32 PM   #5
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2880 Times on 1664 Posts
Likes Given: 1236

Let's hope it does not turn into an epidemic.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)