This will be my first can/nfa item to buy. Looking around and doing alot of browsing I think the the sf socom is the one I want to to get. But I have a few things to ask before i get it. I plan on putting it on a 16" ar15 and doing this in September.
1. How long do they normally last? I plan on taking it to carbine classes and eventually teaching classes so it will have a lot of round count.
2. How do you clean it? I remember reading somewhere it's not good to submerge it.
3.would this work on a sbr I plan on building or buying a ddmk18.
4. I can't find if this is warrantied or not. So if I get a baffle strike, or if it dies do to too much build up . Can I send it in to get it cleaned and new baffles?
1. I plan on doing a trust so I can put my wife ,son and parents on it, but can I put more than one nfa item like the can then the sbr when I build it?
2. What's the wait time now? I'm tracking around 10months.
Sorry for all the questions but this a one time purchase and I rather ask alot of questions and buy a good can pay more and cry once