Some of my toys - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > Some of my toys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 06:59 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
I'm in the proccess of buying my first class3 a m16a1. already got the trust done just waiting on atf transfer approval to go thru so it can be shipped to my local dealer. then another atf wait. i cant wait!!
Congratulations, A M16 is my next gun, It is probably the most versatile gun out there, I am going to have to wait a little bit though but it will happen eventually.

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, WHERE'S MY GODDAMN THOMPSON"
By Lester Gillis AKA George Baby Face Nelson

Old 04-13-2011, 05:14 PM   #22
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6344 Times on 3363 Posts
Likes Given: 469

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutterratt View Post
Congratulations, A M16 is my next gun, It is probably the most versatile gun out there, I am going to have to wait a little bit though but it will happen eventually.
ya thats why im starting with one. ive always loved the AR15/M16 platform its my favorite rifle and to own a real M16 has been a long time dream ive been saving for years for.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent