Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > Sheriff

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2008, 02:27 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

cheapest easiest entity to establish for fast NO LEO signature approvals is a LLC..limited liability company.

Check with your State's Secretary of State on how to set up.

Then you can get an EIN# from the IRS on the internet.

Fill out the Form-4 for your transfer along with a certificate of good standing from your secretary of state and in about 30 days it should be approved !

Old 07-29-2010, 12:38 AM   #22

Default Various Gun Controls

If I remember right a lot of the troubles came in with the Gun Control Act of 1968. The sponsor of the bill had the Nazi Gun Control Act that came out in about 1939 translated into English. He used it to draft our '68 Act. It gave BATF the power to outlaw any gun it saw as a problem and gave them the ability to do about anything they wanted to. Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership wrote a book on it about 15 or 20 years ago where they laid the US law on one side of the page and the equivalent statement from the Nazi law dealing with it on the other side. So we can thank the Nazis for our primary gun laws. JPFO has a pretty good web site.

Last edited by dickdintx; 07-29-2010 at 12:41 AM. Reason: misspelling and punctuation

Old 07-29-2010, 02:31 AM   #23
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8325 Times on 3600 Posts
Likes Given: 1281

I guess that zombies are not the only undead. Do you realize how deep you dug to ressurect this thread?

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.

Old 07-29-2010, 03:15 AM   #24
Resident JackHole
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 286 Times on 161 Posts
Likes Given: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
I guess that zombies are not the only undead. Do you realize how deep you dug to ressurect this thread?
Resurrection or not, it was an informative read. I've been looking at getting an auto sear or 3 rnd burst sear for an M16, now I know what I need to do to get it...

No, you can't take my gun. I'm gonna need it when you try to take my truck...

Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm a mechanic. I fix things. This is why I will never be able to hold public office.

Old 08-15-2010, 10:21 PM   #25

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default Local sheriff sign off

When I did my C&R application, for just personal use only, I had to provide a copy of the application to our county sheriff plus the DOJ application included name and address of local law enforcement jurisdiction. So, I would think if they want the local guy to know about C&R they sure would want to know about a ClassIII, even if only for personal use.