Select Fire Weapons
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > Select Fire Weapons

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2014, 06:39 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 227
Liked 54 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Select Fire Weapons

Time and aain it has beeb shown the Liberal/Communist/Socialist arguments that eliminating our Second Amendement Rights will bring safety to our society is false. There aaim is to disarm Citizens so they may be more easily controlled. I don't think any rational person no in their group doesn't understand that now.
They have creaated special classes of who can own firearms and what type firearms caan be owned by these groups. Full auto or select fire weapons are still legal to own and bear but only to those with the wealth to purchase the outrageously remaining guns imposed by GCA 86. All their Laws and Restrictions are illegals as they infringe drastically on Citizens Second Amendment Right to own an bear weapons, and not just for hunting, or sport.
What they did in GCA 68 and GCA 86 and others was t follow Nazi era germany pattern of regulations to forbid ownership of certain firearms and the all firearms to the Citizens. The only gola was total diarmenment so they could take the German Nazis and Others to gas chambers safe from resistence. It is no different here they want our guns, and are limiting our second Amendment Rights a littl at a time until all Citizens are forbiddn to own any type of fierearms. Then who knows what Dodd and Others thought/think they will do with us. It appears the new Jews, in America, are Anglos. They are bringing in millions of Mexicaans and Other Latinos to conquer by occupation, register them to vote and make most Americans then a minority to be dealt with. We should begin lobbying our Congressman and Senators to restore our illegally lost Rights, to own a ClassII weapon and all others. They really do fear we will take our Country back. I think

__________________
tinbucket is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 08-26-2014, 09:18 AM   #2
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DrFootball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern Arizona(Fmr. NYC & L.I.)
Posts: 7,715
Liked 3168 Times on 2151 Posts
Likes Given: 689

Default

Sadly your right, but if you can't get people to stand up for their rights...


Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

__________________
askdrfootball@gmail.com

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
DrFootball is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 09:26 AM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Chainfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,599
Liked 1457 Times on 883 Posts
Likes Given: 338

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinbucket View Post
Time and aain it has beeb shown the Liberal/Communist/Socialist arguments that eliminating our Second Amendement Rights will bring safety to our society is false. There aaim is to disarm Citizens so they may be more easily controlled. I don't think any rational person no in their group doesn't understand that now.
They have creaated special classes of who can own firearms and what type firearms caan be owned by these groups. Full auto or select fire weapons are still legal to own and bear but only to those with the wealth to purchase the outrageously remaining guns imposed by GCA 86. All their Laws and Restrictions are illegals as they infringe drastically on Citizens Second Amendment Right to own an bear weapons, and not just for hunting, or sport.
What they did in GCA 68 and GCA 86 and others was t follow Nazi era germany pattern of regulations to forbid ownership of certain firearms and the all firearms to the Citizens. The only gola was total diarmenment so they could take the German Nazis and Others to gas chambers safe from resistence. It is no different here they want our guns, and are limiting our second Amendment Rights a littl at a time until all Citizens are forbiddn to own any type of fierearms. Then who knows what Dodd and Others thought/think they will do with us. It appears the new Jews, in America, are Anglos. They are bringing in millions of Mexicaans and Other Latinos to conquer by occupation, register them to vote and make most Americans then a minority to be dealt with. We should begin lobbying our Congressman and Senators to restore our illegally lost Rights, to own a ClassII weapon and all others. They really do fear we will take our Country back. I think
Yea, well that, or maybe the majority of Americans just don't believe that cheap, full-auto weapons should flood our streets.
__________________

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Chainfire is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 11:37 AM   #4
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MisterMcCool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bumfugg, Egypt
Posts: 8,384
Liked 7145 Times on 3912 Posts
Likes Given: 14461

Default

The Jews were victims of the nazis, not the other way round.

__________________

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

MisterMcCool is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 09:41 PM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
anm2_man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 457
Liked 40 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinbucket View Post
Time and aain it has beeb shown the Liberal/Communist/Socialist arguments that eliminating our Second Amendement Rights will bring safety to our society is false. There aaim is to disarm Citizens so they may be more easily controlled. I don't think any rational person no in their group doesn't understand that now.
They have creaated special classes of who can own firearms and what type firearms caan be owned by these groups. Full auto or select fire weapons are still legal to own and bear but only to those with the wealth to purchase the outrageously remaining guns imposed by GCA 86. All their Laws and Restrictions are illegals as they infringe drastically on Citizens Second Amendment Right to own an bear weapons, and not just for hunting, or sport.
What they did in GCA 68 and GCA 86 and others was t follow Nazi era germany pattern of regulations to forbid ownership of certain firearms and the all firearms to the Citizens. The only gola was total diarmenment so they could take the German Nazis and Others to gas chambers safe from resistence. It is no different here they want our guns, and are limiting our second Amendment Rights a littl at a time until all Citizens are forbiddn to own any type of fierearms. Then who knows what Dodd and Others thought/think they will do with us. It appears the new Jews, in America, are Anglos. They are bringing in millions of Mexicaans and Other Latinos to conquer by occupation, register them to vote and make most Americans then a minority to be dealt with. We should begin lobbying our Congressman and Senators to restore our illegally lost Rights, to own a ClassII weapon and all others. They really do fear we will take our Country back. I think
This not very much different than collecting Mucsle Cars of the 1960's. There are a limited number of these vehicles available, but there are many more buyers. No different than the NFA. More buyers than sellers. In a capitalistic environment, prices rise. Would be no different in the corn crop of the USA suddenly only was able to produce 20% of its maximum due to what ever. Do you understand what the cost of ground meat would be ????????

Not like food which is required to survive, They ain't making any more 1964 GTO's like they are not making any more Thompson MG's. So if you want one, work hard, save your money and then you can a ford it.
__________________
anm2_man is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 05:57 AM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 227
Liked 54 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

I'm so glad for you, that you are making a hundred twenty five per year or more and it is all disposable income.
The avrage for a low quality M16 and some variants ar more is 25,000.00 plus. On about q34 this year, with RV payment, storage, car payments, house payment and 450 a month and more electric and 100.00 and more water bill, several thousands in property tax, loan to pay income taxes, fuel, and food and insurances, wee do well for a noght out at Micey Ds for a powder pine cellulose burger and fries and one of their chemistry set drinks. I had 25,000 to spare it would have to go fro a tractor ,or a bigger all whell drive mower, and a utv and trailer, and maybe 5,000.00 a year to mow this place and five thousand for some paving and 2,000 for some drainage and so on. I had a whopping 80.00 the other day, in my billfold. Amazing how fast a dollar a week mounts up and bought a revolver holster. Probably should have bought some beans. In 2009 we hade something like 684,000.00 and no taxes. The rising economy has been reaaaaaaaly kind to us. I get 15.00 this week I may get my hair cut or buy some hamburger. Makes all those liberals feel safe, I bet, that I don't simply convert one or all my weapons to select fire, because they said I can't. They don't need them since the chief is on speed dial or they have their own paid security services, with full auto uzis in slim brief cases. The only ones unarmed are the poor and honest citizens facing jail if they exercise their Right, if they had any money to do it with.

__________________
tinbucket is offline  
bradam Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 06:09 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Central Calif. along Sierra Nevada FoothillsI
Posts: 525
Liked 233 Times on 174 Posts
Likes Given: 373

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
Yea, well that, or maybe the majority of Americans just don't believe that cheap, full-auto weapons should flood our streets.
In some parts of the country they already have and they are not being used in crime by law abiding citizens.
__________________
bradam is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 03:22 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Free State of Winston, AL
Posts: 3,044
Liked 1969 Times on 1165 Posts
Likes Given: 936

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinbucket View Post
Time and aain it has beeb shown the Liberal/Communist/Socialist arguments that eliminating our Second Amendement Rights will bring safety to our society is false. There aaim is to disarm Citizens so they may be more easily controlled. I don't think any rational person no in their group doesn't understand that now.
They have creaated special classes of who can own firearms and what type firearms caan be owned by these groups. Full auto or select fire weapons are still legal to own and bear but only to those with the wealth to purchase the outrageously remaining guns imposed by GCA 86. All their Laws and Restrictions are illegals as they infringe drastically on Citizens Second Amendment Right to own an bear weapons, and not just for hunting, or sport.
What they did in GCA 68 and GCA 86 and others was t follow Nazi era germany pattern of regulations to forbid ownership of certain firearms and the all firearms to the Citizens. The only gola was total diarmenment so they could take the German Nazis and Others to gas chambers safe from resistence. It is no different here they want our guns, and are limiting our second Amendment Rights a littl at a time until all Citizens are forbiddn to own any type of fierearms. Then who knows what Dodd and Others thought/think they will do with us. It appears the new Jews, in America, are Anglos. They are bringing in millions of Mexicaans and Other Latinos to conquer by occupation, register them to vote and make most Americans then a minority to be dealt with. We should begin lobbying our Congressman and Senators to restore our illegally lost Rights, to own a ClassII weapon and all others. They really do fear we will take our Country back. I think
Can you say 'slippery slope'??? I, for one, consider myself at the bottom of this slope!!
__________________

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

JimRau is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:11 AM   #9
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28,735
Liked 21583 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinbucket View Post
I'm so glad for you, that you are making a hundred twenty five per year or more and it is all disposable income.
The avrage for a low quality M16 and some variants ar more is 25,000.00 plus. On about q34 this year, with RV payment, storage, car payments, house payment and 450 a month and more electric and 100.00 and more water bill, several thousands in property tax, loan to pay income taxes, fuel, and food and insurances, wee do well for a noght out at Micey Ds for a powder pine cellulose burger and fries and one of their chemistry set drinks. I had 25,000 to spare it would have to go fro a tractor ,or a bigger all whell drive mower, and a utv and trailer, and maybe 5,000.00 a year to mow this place and five thousand for some paving and 2,000 for some drainage and so on. I had a whopping 80.00 the other day, in my billfold. Amazing how fast a dollar a week mounts up and bought a revolver holster. Probably should have bought some beans. In 2009 we hade something like 684,000.00 and no taxes. The rising economy has been reaaaaaaaly kind to us. I get 15.00 this week I may get my hair cut or buy some hamburger. Makes all those liberals feel safe, I bet, that I don't simply convert one or all my weapons to select fire, because they said I can't. They don't need them since the chief is on speed dial or they have their own paid security services, with full auto uzis in slim brief cases. The only ones unarmed are the poor and honest citizens facing jail if they exercise their Right, if they had any money to do it with.
whether you can or can't afford a fully auto firearm is irrelevant. prices are what they are due to the Hughes Act of 1986 and it ain't going away anytime soon.

bitching and whining isn't ever going to change anything. are you actually trying to do something positive to get the law changed or repealed, other than just moaning about it on a gun forum? do you belong to any gun rights organizations that are trying to defend and further our gun rights? do you email, write or call you local or state representatives and tell them your concerns about our gun rights?

anyone can bitch and moan about things. but unless you're part of the solution, then you're part of the problem. and unless you're actively doing something to try effect positive changes, you have no right to bitch and moan about the problems we gun owners are facing.
__________________
Axxe55 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
select fire trigger vs. standard 2 stage GREGULON AR-15 Discussion 13 06-12-2013 03:19 PM
Our New WF-16 .300 AAC Blackout Select-Fire WestForkArmory NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion 0 11-02-2012 10:21 PM
Select Fire 80% 10/22's ghoastrider .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion 2 08-20-2010 01:38 AM