Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > Reopen the machine gun registry!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2012, 02:00 PM   #81
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

We will never get rid of the mg ban unless we stop electing the moron politicians like Romney and Obama.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
alsaqr Likes This 
Old 08-22-2012, 02:11 PM   #82
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 756 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
SnoMan: Wow. You'd think this would be a place to find champions of the second amendment.

My motivation is liberty, and I'm willing to take action to regain lost liberties. Concealed carry is not the only issue relevant to our liberties, and I don't see why I should be ashamed of myself for advancing a multi-front battle to restore them.

I've run into opposition from people who already own a machine gun. They don't want to reopen the registry because it will cause them to lose value. They're willing to trade my liberty for their financial gain. Shame on them.
Although I applaud your enthusiasm, SnoMan, there's been many a Donny Brasco's infiltrating forums, organizations, and closed circles to get incriminating responses. Like I said I applaud your enthusiasm if legit.

Old 08-22-2012, 04:39 PM   #83

Liked 210 Times on 166 Posts
Likes Given: 269

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullautoUSA View Post
We will never get rid of the mg ban unless we stop electing the moron politicians like Romney and Obama.
That and the congress that supports them. I think we are going to have to have a clean sweep to get the ban lifted, and unfortunately I don't see it happening any time soon. Every time some idiot commits a murder with something more advanced than a flintlock, we get a bunch of jackasses calling for more gun laws to advance their global government agenda in support of the antichrist.

"Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
Liberty is the well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Old 08-22-2012, 06:02 PM   #84
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

From now on everyone needs to vote for Ron Paul and other Libertarians.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
People Like This 
Old 08-23-2012, 12:36 AM   #85

Liked 15 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsted2a

That and the congress that supports them. I think we are going to have to have a clean sweep to get the ban lifted, and unfortunately I don't see it happening any time soon. Every time some idiot commits a murder with something more advanced than a flintlock, we get a bunch of jackasses calling for more gun laws to advance their global government agenda in support of the antichrist.
The antichrist a.k.a. George Soros.

Old 10-15-2012, 06:55 AM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7X57Mauser View Post
The antichrist a.k.a. George Soros.
that nazi prink will be rooting in the buning lake of hell in a few months, cancer has him,

as for repealing the ban, sale it as a way to pay down the debt, make sure it has a mass presidential amnesty for anybody who has been in or is still in prison for own a post 1986 full auto, sale it as a way to finding room for real criminals like rapist or child molsters, you know people who commit real crimes.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:29 AM   #87

Liked 87 Times on 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoMan

So according to you, we can't reopen the registry unless they "let us." Of course they're not going to "let us" have Class III! I'm not looking for them to "let me" reopen the registry, I'm looking for some people who will fight for our right to reopen the registry.

Tango, you present the textbook case of the sort of mindset I'm trying to change. You talk like we need their permission for our rights. We don't. We have to take them. They stole our rights in the first place -- they're not going to give them back.

Right now there are only two states in which CC is entirely denied. How much progress do you want to make on this single issue before you start working on another front??

Our liberties are being assaulted everywhere, not just the 2A. The government
[*]tells us how much water our toilets can flush,[*]what kind of light bulbs and appliances we have to buy,[*]how much we have to pay our employees,[*]forces us to buy health insurance whether we like it or not,[*]uses our taxes to pay for the gruesome murder of babies in the womb,[*]dictates the educational curriculum of our children,[*]subjects our newborns to medical tests without our consent,[*]spends the nation into bankruptcy,[*]steals from half the citizens and with that money buys the votes of the other half,[*]and just generally ignores its constitutional limitations.

Meanwhile we have a bunch of sheepish citizens watching all this happen and urging us to continue the same feckless do-little strategy that has got us in this mess. People like NGIB have served their country in the armed forces, and maybe they feel like they've paid their dues. OK, let every man be guided by his conscience.

But most of us have done little or nothing to defend our liberties until now, and we've lost them. The most subversive enemy of our liberties is right now the ruling class in the government. Those elected representatives need to be replaced or subjected to intense political pressure to give up their power, and the unelected tyrants known as bureaucrats, czars, and executive agencies have to be fired and dismantled.

I do not now and never have advocated violence in opposition to government, but I do insist that those live under the banner of liberty in this country get active and defend that liberty. And right now we're in a serious crisis.

So come along and let's take our country back.
You are absolutely right, if you end up with the same apathy as we have here in England with the acceptance of the consistent erosion of our rights your gun laws will end up like ours. Getting them back is always more difficult than letting them go! at least you have the 2a ,we don't, you have much more to lose. when our pistols got banned our NRA supported the government, because they are only interested in target shooting for long rifle. Talk about the enemy within! Wake up guys,fight it peacefully but don't let it go.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:31 AM   #88
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5666 Times on 2805 Posts
Likes Given: 6027

Thats what happens when we accept time creep as a part of living. We expect things to change and now are even accept loss of rights as technical progression instead of destruction of choices via FOOG (For Our Own Good).

We somehow accept as a culture the right to choose life or death for a Baby but not an adult!

We make sure everyone that falls outside of the natural Adam and Eve plan feels included in every option society can offer yet restrict the rights of Religious and private organizations to enjoy the same freedoms of choice.

We embrace the destruction of a healthcare system that works well for 80%+ of its participants to jump on a plan that nobody understands and will ensure everyone who isnt rich gets only what a government entity decides is worthy of providing.

We have 12 different ages/ Rights of passage from 13 years old to now 27 years old yet our "children" are still living at home at age 30+ still!

WE Always Fix the blame but rarely fix the problems. Americans can always tell you who did it but rarely can point an accurate finger at whos gonna fix it!

Trying to make things better for our children have created endless youth but have done little to prevent aging except in the case of dying too young.

When the Tax dude pushes my assessment up 50% then drops over half of the increase in a simple phone call, thats just playing us for stupid! They are doing the same things with most of our rights, marginalized FOOG!

Old 10-15-2012, 01:11 PM   #89
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 35 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 161

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildthedamnfence View Post
that nazi prink will be rooting in the buning lake of hell in a few months, cancer has him,

as for repealing the ban, sale it as a way to pay down the debt, make sure it has a mass presidential amnesty for anybody who has been in or is still in prison for own a post 1986 full auto, sale it as a way to finding room for real criminals like rapist or child molsters, you know people who commit real crimes.
Excellent post. Soros will soon be sore-azzed! LOL

Old 10-15-2012, 08:34 PM   #90

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Besides the fun factor and to burn through ammo why do you want full auto

Tags
knob creek, machine gun registry