racine wisconsin SOT
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > racine wisconsin SOT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2011, 12:56 AM   #1
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5677 Times on 2964 Posts
Likes Given: 375

Default racine wisconsin SOT

anyone in se wis know off hand if the racine gunstore over near 6 mile road submitted a generic cleo signature letter to the batfe per their new regs regarding MG transfers in wi?? ive tried googling them but i cant find info. if no one knows ill pop over there this weekend

thanks

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-28-2011, 03:05 AM   #2
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7107 Times on 4278 Posts
Likes Given: 8625

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
anyone in se wis know off hand if the racine gunstore over near 6 mile road submitted a generic cleo signature letter to the batfe per their new regs regarding MG transfers in wi?? ive tried googling them but i cant find info. if no one knows ill pop over there this weekend

thanks
Ha, I have no idea but I did just call there today and talked to Hunter Joe. (262) 681-1040

The Shooters' Sports Center, Inc - Sports/Recreation/Activities - Racine, WI - Links | Facebook

Old 06-28-2011, 03:06 AM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5677 Times on 2964 Posts
Likes Given: 375

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Ha, I have no idea but I did just call there today and talked to Hunter Joe. (262) 681-1040

The Shooters' Sports Center, Inc - Sports/Recreation/Activities - Racine, WI - Links | Facebook
thats the one thanks. for some reason i couldnt get it on google and we dont have a phone book. ill give em a call tommorrow. the sot im using atm is having problems getting the local sherriff to sign for them. im gonna give em one more week before i switch

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 06-28-2011, 03:16 AM   #4
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7107 Times on 4278 Posts
Likes Given: 8625

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
thats the one thanks. for some reason i couldnt get it on google and we dont have a phone book. ill give em a call tommorrow. the sot im using atm is having problems getting the local sherriff to sign for them. im gonna give em one more week before i switch
I couldn't find a website for the gun shop but only the Facebook page. But actually I have a brochure I picked up when I was there. It's tucked between my computer speaker and the computer desk so I don't lose it. It's a fun place to shoot.