Question about an SBS...In CA - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > Question about an SBS...In CA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2010, 03:56 PM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9573 Times on 4118 Posts
Likes Given: 1502

Jim- sorry- overlooked Commiefornia. By Fed law, believe the reciever can be a virgin- neither handgun not shotgun- goes in the book as "other". Has not yet been made into either. Point I was seeking- once it has been made into a shotgun, it cannot convert to AOW.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 12-14-2010, 05:47 PM   #12

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Jim- sorry- overlooked Commiefornia. By Fed law, believe the reciever can be a virgin- neither handgun not shotgun- goes in the book as "other". Has not yet been made into either. Point I was seeking- once it has been made into a shotgun, it cannot convert to AOW.
Not that it matter shooter, but I called doj and what you had told me is actually true. They said with a blank receiver then it can be an aow. I was on the phone wig them for quite a while and talked to a supervisor in the firearms division, so I am going to believe him and you.
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Old 10-18-2012, 07:11 AM   #13

Wow so much FUD here!

You can get a Serbu Super Shorty for a $5 tax stamp in PRK. I have one.

You can get a SBS in PRK for a $200 tax stamp in PRK but it has to be C&R. In other words, a 50 year old gun.

PM me privately for more detailed info.