Price for M1 Thomson?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > Price for M1 Thomson?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2007, 05:20 PM   #1
KKM
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Price for M1 Thomson?

I am a Class 2 manufacture and need to sell my M1 Thomson. The receiver was an unfinished receiver from the factory. WW11 not new manufacture. I took the unfinshed receiver and completed it on our CNC. Nice wood , speed bolt. This was about eight years ago. This is a Post sample. I am looking to sell but have not come up with a price. Can anybody help.
Kevin

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-13-2007, 03:10 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKM View Post
I am a Class 2 manufacture and need to sell my M1 Thomson. The receiver was an unfinished receiver from the factory. WW11 not new manufacture. I took the unfinshed receiver and completed it on our CNC. Nice wood , speed bolt. This was about eight years ago. This is a Post sample. I am looking to sell but have not come up with a price. Can anybody help.
Kevin
Auto Ordnance is selling new post samples in FA for about $750. Just put it on Guns America and see what you can get.

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all." -- Thomas Jefferson

Old 07-14-2007, 02:32 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadShot View Post
Auto Ordnance is selling new post samples in FA for about $750. Just put it on Guns America and see what you can get.
Ya know, it's stuff like this that makes me want to open the registry back up.