NFA record keeping
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > NFA record keeping

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2012, 08:17 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default NFA record keeping

Hello all, we have just recently received our SOT to sell class 3 weapons and we are just going to dabble in mainly suppressors to start. My question was on how to keep the records for these weapons? We have a separate bound book that we are going to use for all class 3 weapons but can we use the same set up that we have for our regular long gun and hand gun books or is there a special way that they need to be set up? Thanks ahead of time guys!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-06-2012, 08:32 PM   #2
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Welcome to FTF. I'm sure one of our more advanced members can answer your question. Asking the atf directly might be a good idea.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 09-06-2012, 11:16 PM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5817 Times on 3037 Posts
Likes Given: 402

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tauch View Post
Hello all, we have just recently received our SOT to sell class 3 weapons and we are just going to dabble in mainly suppressors to start. My question was on how to keep the records for these weapons? We have a separate bound book that we are going to use for all class 3 weapons but can we use the same set up that we have for our regular long gun and hand gun books or is there a special way that they need to be set up? Thanks ahead of time guys!
ill second asking the batfe nfa branch.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 09-07-2012, 02:16 PM   #4

Ok thank you very much.

Old 09-18-2012, 04:34 PM   #5

You can use a regular bound book for your CIII records. Make sure you use a separate book from what your using for non-class III.