Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > new guy from texas with a ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 06:37 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by junho806 View Post
...btw i think its pretty hard to get full auto legally...
Just find a pre-1986 model, fill out all the class three forms, and roll in the wheel barrow full of money. That's it. There ARE legal ones available, and the government just wants the forms filled out, finger prints, and the tax stamp fees.

Old 11-07-2008, 08:21 PM   #12

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by janikphoto View Post
Just find a pre-1986 model, fill out all the class three forms, and roll in the wheel barrow full of money. That's it. There ARE legal ones available, and the government just wants the forms filled out, finger prints, and the tax stamp fees.
woops
my bad
or you could do that too

"If guns cause crime then all of mine are defective." -Ted Nugent

Old 11-09-2008, 08:10 AM   #13

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

im 99% sure you will not be certified. i to have a non violent felony from when i was only 13 and am now 25, however i still cant receive my ccw. good luck on your adventure though:

Old 11-09-2008, 05:12 PM   #14

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtdeath66 View Post
im 99% sure you will not be certified. i to have a non violent felony from when i was only 13 and am now 25, however i still cant receive my ccw. good luck on your adventure though:
CCWs are a state thing and have different rules.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 11-10-2008, 01:49 AM   #15

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
what do you have to do to get a felony at 13?!? At 13, I maybe got detention at school...

Old 11-10-2008, 07:17 AM   #16

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by janikphoto View Post
what do you have to do to get a felony at 13?!? At 13, I maybe got detention at school...
well lets say i was young and it was a bs charge. me and a couple friends were walking around in the freezing temp came up to the church i attended and went inside to go pee, well it was after 8 pm and we decided to walk around. well long story short the maintenence guy found us and called the police, breaking and entering. there you have it

Wars begin where u will
But they do not end where you please-Machiavelli

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

your my best friend but if the zombies start chasing us im tripping you

Old 11-10-2008, 07:19 AM   #17

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt g View Post
CCWs are a state thing and have different rules.
actually they are not. its a felony. and drug offenses are worse than assault, even though there isnt a "victim" the state still frowns down on them

Wars begin where u will

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

Last edited by sgtdeath66; 11-10-2008 at 07:21 AM.

Old 11-10-2008, 07:59 AM   #18

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
actually they are not. its a felony. and drug offenses are worse than assault, even though there isnt a "victim" the state still frowns down on them
Assault is a capital offense in some states. Drug possession isn't in any state.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 11-10-2008, 08:05 AM   #19

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

yes but a felony is a felony no matter where u go even in alaska.federally if u say on the paper work for buying a gun that u are an drug addict or an alchoholic u can not buy a gun.period.

Wars begin where u will

Old 11-16-2008, 03:25 AM   #20

Default worked for class2

jing you should have no problem since it was taken care of . the atf will more than likely call you and quiz you a little but just tell them the truth and don't make them ask something you should just give up freely(info). owning class 3 is a privledge and a lot of responsiablillty comes with it . they can search your home with out a search warrant anytime even if your not home . no big deal as long as you stay on the straight and norrow.most of them love their job and think it is a good thing that we can own them . a few don't under stand and are just drawing a ck.