My FFL01 & C&R Applications - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > My FFL01 & C&R Applications

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 10:46 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

What was the outcome?

Old 12-09-2010, 11:55 PM   #12

I'm curious too. You do realize or should by now that your name address and phone number are now public information that anyone with a computer can easily see. What do you tell the people who call or drop by looking to view your guns? I'm home based and it happens a couple times a week.

Old 12-10-2010, 12:04 AM   #13

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I applaud you on your attempt, Although I am in Arizona I was required to submit the name & address/phone # of my landlord, who doesn't mind, as long as I stay away from full auto sales. I think you'll find the # of distributors willing to sell to home based FFL's are quite limited. Plus you will be required to pay full price or close to it on shipping when you purchase from these smaller distributors. On the other hand I can order whatever I want from places like Acu-Sport and Ellett Brothers and freight costs me $12.50. Full price is closer to $25-$35 per handgun/rifle and therefore I hope you are getting into this project as a hobby or for personal revenge.